The Walking Dead: Season 6

Tools    

it's crystal clear that Glenn isn't dead lol He shooting for more episode and like you see in this photo the character known as ''Jesus'' is not even here yet on the show...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Meryl was going to turn over katana girl as a peace offering to the governor. Then he changed his mind, loaded up his guns and went out in a blaze of glory and killed a bunch of the governors men. He almost got the governor.
I vaguely remember that, I just have literally no recollection of the Daryl killing Merle scene, was maybe falling asleep whilst trying to finish the season.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I must be getting old, I'm forgetting the story for the most part--I'm wondering what's harder to recollect, Game of Thrones plot or Walking Dead...

I personally never thought he was dead just the way the whole thing played out. Its obviously not his guts, the angle is way wrong and with all that blood you would think some of it would be coming out of his mouth or nose. If he is dead it is pretty bad directing and editing which is not how this show typically is. What would actually be awesome in my mind though is if on the next episode they show him still alive and trying to get away but then he obviously dies in some horrible way. That would be sweet. Not that I do not like him he is a great character, but to rip the viewers hearts out twice would be fitting in my mind.

I enjoyed the all-Morgan (and Eastman) episode. Kind of like The Walking Dead meets The Karate Kid!
At last, all my questions about Morgan finally answered.

Now I'm just waiting for someone to make an "Abbey Road" album cover spoof with Rick, Carl, Glenn and Daryl crossing the street... with Glenn having BARE FEET!

I really enjoyed this one as well - it was almost like watching a different show with how the pacing was so skewed from the norm. It was quite nice and probably the perfect time for it as well. I heard the filmed it way out of order too.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Great episode! Although bit of a tease as we all want to see Glenn's fate.

lame. maybe they were trying to test the waters for how fans reacted to his death.
see if they want to kill him off for real or not in an upcoming episode.

lame. maybe they were trying to test the waters for how fans reacted to his death.
see if they want to kill him off for real or not in an upcoming episode.
They have already wrapped filming for S6. We will see how closely they follow his comic storyline now. I think I know what they are doing.

Speculation: I wonder how people would've reacted if Enid had shot Glenn in the head when she was pointing the gun at him? Think about it - they reveal he's alive, bring him back and then kill him with no doubts about it in that very same episode! Now that would be messin' with people!