Worst sitcom

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I'm sorry, the worst sitcom I have ever seen has to be Still Standing.

Mark Addy (who was so good in Game of Thrones) and Jami Gertz play two abysmal parents who never matured past their high school selves. Their kids are a lot smarter than they are, and Addy and Gertz often ridicule and bully their son, who's a bit nerdy, for seeming gay or being generally uncool. I suppose if this had been played broadly, like Married With Children, it would have probably been palatable, but it's not. It's not funny, it's cruel, and it's incredibly stupid.

Worst. Sitcom. Ever.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Well when you watch friends with laugh track, it's actually funny in a "WTF?" kind of way

Friends with no laugh track is incredibly creepy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4702216.html

In that case, check out The Big Bang Theory without a laugh track.

In that case, check out The Big Bang Theory without a laugh track.
Thanks - I did that - didn't really work for me though, it just bored me to death and I didn't laugh once. So not much different from watching the actual show, lol

Not to mention that nerdy chick with the squeaky voice is a lot hotter than Penny.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
The Big Bang Theory - When I got back from Australia, I stayed with a friend for a few months, and she watched that show every single day, every time it was on, and it was her house, so I watched, and oh, it was so horrible, I couldn't watch anymore, I'd just get online and not pay attention.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Rules Of Engagement. I don't think it's entirely the worst sitcom I've ever seen, but it just irritates me more than any other because it lasted for SEVEN sh!tty seasons.

Thinking of British sitcoms.

Keeping Up Appearances is just annoying

Last Of The Summer Wine. Now, I get it, and it's not funny. Nor humorous. Or even clever for that matter. Last Of The Summer Wine is terminology for people at the end of their days, living their last days as youthfully as they can... yet, the characters have been doing it for 40 years.
My kids live in the area it's filmed and it seems to be a talking point for everyone who lives there. Whenever I visit, there's always someone who mentions it and I can't help but think "Really? You are aware the Moors Murders took place round here as well, yeah?"
OMG, I love Keeping Up Appearances...the only show on PBS I ever watched on a regular basis.

Back on the subject of Friends - I think the fact that they were trying to make the viewer root for Ross and Rachael as a couple is one of the worst aspects
That never worked for me and it became downright annoying after they'd broken up. There again, I'm one of those weirdoes who liked Rachel and Joey as a couple. Ross and Rachel were the worst two characters for me whether together or apart.

Well when you watch friends with laugh track, it's actually funny in a "WTF?" kind of way

Friends with no laugh track is incredibly creepy
That's supposed to be creepy, though. That's the joke. The miscommunication.

Not to mention that nerdy chick with the squeaky voice is a lot hotter than Penny.
I agree. There again, I think all the women are hotter than Penny in that show.

Re: My Family. I liked it when Nick was in it. After that it fell flat quickly.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I didn't like "Suburgatory". No, it isn't a sitcom in the traditional sense, but it was a comedy nonetheless. I just thought it was so boring. I decided to give it a try more than once, but after the last attempt I just gave up.

Feel free to included animated sitcoms in this list too.

Family Guy is up there for me, definitely one of the most overrated shows on TV - it feels like it was written for people with ADHD like Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon show for adults

Most of the humor centers around the characters just talking too fast for you to actually hear how unfunny the jokes are or how little sense the pop culture references make, and there's rarely even a coherant plot.

But I'm not a fan of animated sitcoms in general - the Simpsons, King of the Hill, and definitely South Park are worth watching though.

Welcome to the human race...
I think I'll nominate Housos because it is basically like an extremely obnoxious Australian version of Trailer Park Boys and its big-screen movie is quite literally one of the worst movies I've seen.

Anyone ever catch this short-lived show? (Based off of the Geico commercials).

Has a reputation of being awful - personally the few episodes I've seen weren't that bad, but the show was basically a 1-trick pony (with the only gags being related to Cavemen living in the modern world), so I didn't think it would last long anyway.

Having only managed about 3 or 4 minutes of it, that's a good pick, Guap. That was ****ing horrible and that's coming from someone who's made it through numerous episodes of The King Of Queens and Seinfeld.