The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No current series () would be on my list, if I do one, except maybe "Jeopardy!". Sarah would undoubtedly have a more well-rounded list year-wise, but mine would still be just as good.

Here's something I put together for the logo. I may improve it tomorrow, if my computer agrees to work properly
I can hear it every time it cuts to white noise.

Everybody watch TWIN PEAKS.

Why? I'm sure this crap will make the list already anyway.

Knowing this forum I wouldn't be surprised if Twin Peaks won this whole thing

I'm in on this, but it will take a while (and a lot of tears) to reduce it to the top 25.

Knowing this forum I wouldn't be surprised if Twin Peaks won this whole thing
Don't roll your eyes You need to watch it again, consistently, without many breaks. Last time you watched it you never really got into it or looked forward to the next episode I don't think, and it took you ages just to finish season one (if you did). Watch as many as you can, as quick as you can. Try and watch the first season in a day or two, you have to like it

But yeh, hopefully it wins, don't know if it will though, it's loved by those who have seen it but not everyone has. Breaking Bad will probably take the prize.

Don't roll your eyes You need to watch it again, consistently, without many breaks. Last time you watched it you never really got into it or looked forward to the next episode I don't think, and it took you ages just to finish season one (if you did). Watch as many as you can, as quick as you can. Try and watch the first season in a day or two, you have to like it

But yeh, hopefully it wins, don't know if it will though, it's loved by those who have seen it but not everyone has. Breaking Bad will probably take the prize.
I'll roll my eyes whenever I god damn want

I'm not really into to binge - watching shows though, I think that's what makes a TV series so special, looking forward to watching the next one in a couple of days (or months waiting for a new season). I watched all of season 1 except the second half of the last episode.

Donnie.

Watch this and tell me you don't want to try Twin Peaks again.

I don't but it's a pretty sweet video.

To be completely honest I never even checked who the killer was, or perhaps it's my subconscious doing this because it knows I'll consciously chose to watch the show again! There is no free will!

Hopefully I'll get enough experience over the time allotted to contribute with a somewhat educated list. Twin Peaks will definitely be up there though, don't worry donnie, so far my list is as such:

1-24: Twin Peaks
25: Community

Let the night air cool you off
The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson better make the list. The official youtube page has several full episodes up, and you can find a ton of clips from other uploaders as well.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
I don't but it's a pretty sweet video.

To be completely honest I never even checked who the killer was, or perhaps it's my subconscious doing this because it knows I'll consciously chose to watch the show again! There is no free will!
Bob is the killer