Game of Thrones: Season 4

Tools    

Am I wrong or is the Bran stuff at the end of this season not covered in book 4?
It's not. After season 4 you're almost completely caught up on Bran book stuff.

In terms of volume, at least--the things the show still hasn't told us about him and his gift (that the book has) are fairly significant.
I didn't think so. I really like that sequence. Visually and narratively.

I don't know if i should bump this one since this is the one i just finished, or the next one since it is the one i'm on, or the next one since that is the one that is just finished. Anyway move this post Yoda if you feel it makes more sense elsewhere.

I stopped watching the show two years ago, the last episode i watched at the time was the Season 4 Pilot. My gf has convinced me to start it up again and i've now finished Season 4, so i'm sure some of the stuff i say here will seem ridiculous to people who have seen the next two seasons and/or read the books.

Mostly i'm just gutted that Tywin is dead, him and Tyrion were the only characters i really cared about. I suppose i like Jon Snow's story at times too but i don't really care about him as a character, and the Episode 9 battle episode somehow managed to be very boring IMO. The Hounds death as welll is disappointing but hopeful, it is something that had to happen because i can't really see his and Arya's story ending up anything other than boring if he survived, at the same time i'm not sure if Arya can carry a story without a similar personality, well at least she is away from that incredibly dull Jaime's knight woman, her squire is a lot more interesting.

Going to be hilarious looking at that when everything has changed after Season 5.