Female Song Tournament.

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Sign ups. I'll break down the number of nominations each member gets some time tomorrow or maybe on Halloween. I don't know. Only rule: the song must feature primarily female vocals. No instrumentals. Unless you can justify it. Then present your case.

Count me in.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Great idea. I'm kicking myself for not nominating any Cocteau Twins in any former tournaments anyway, but this makes me glad I saved them. I have some great noms in mind already.

I'm not in. I cannot stand the thought of more bitching with Miss Vicky. A female song tournament would be nothing but the worst cat fights from Hell.

A system of cells interlinked
*Here comes Winter with the Angela Gossow entry*

I'm in!

Let the night air cool you off
Yes.

and Cher is not eligible because scientists can't determine which species she actually is. Let alone whether she is male or female.

Cher is a woman! And I was thinking about nominating a song of hers. So shut up, you macho sh!thead!

I'm not in. I cannot stand the thought of more bitching with Miss Vicky. A female song tournament would be nothing but the worst cat fights from Hell.

So you're just going to participate as your (completely unconvincing) "female" alter-ego instead? 'Cause that'll stop the bitching.

If I had a female alter-ego, it would be more convincing as a woman than you are.

If I had a female alter-ego, it would be more convincing as a woman than you are.
Oh ouch. I'm so hurt.

Do you really think anybody is convinced that Dorothy Michaels is a real person?

Do you really think anybody is convinced that Dorothy Michaels is a real person?

Here I am backstage where we tape Southwest General. Don't I look pretty real to you here?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	backstage.JPEG
Views:	1864
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	11631