'80s Song Tournament

Tools    

'80s Song Tournament

Okay, Here's the Deal:

Unless there's popular demand, or you all want to make this Song Tournament 3, at the moment I'm only going to take 64 songs.

Maybe you guys want to do a Song Tournament 3 along with this. Or maybe not. This is a niche tournament and maybe not everyone's into '80s music. Hell, 64 songs might be too many, but I could certainly think of a lot to nominate.

So this is how we'll start:

4 nominations per person at a time.

I'd assign an amount to everybody, but I don't know how many "everybody" is. Nor do I really wanna waste time on confirming people/signing up.

Don't nominate again until 3 other people have gone.

If you suspect someone else wants to nominate, but they're not online to do it just yet, have a heart and wait for them to have a turn IF YOU'VE HAD TOO MANY TURNS ALREADY.

Keep nominating until we have 64.

Or, 128 if you're all really that into the '80s.

Or, something. We'll work it out.

GO.

And remember that we are the world.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Devo.JPG
Views:	1851
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	11269   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tina.JPG
Views:	1909
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	11270   Click image for larger version

Name:	_59116298_jex_1352442_de28-1.jpg
Views:	3539
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	11271   Click image for larger version

Name:	we-are-the-world.jpg
Views:	1728
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	11272  

Okay. Yeah, I guess people can nominate less than 4 songs at a time, BUT NO MORE THAN 4! *cracks whip*

It's a custom to include a Youtube link with the song, but I can always find the basic song off Youtube...

Although, that's Prince. That bitch keeps his songs off Youtube.....

Yeah, see, I can't find "Darling Nikki" on Youtube.

New Rule: NO PRINCE.

Prince keeps his music off the internet, so there's no video to go with "Darling Nikki." As much as I like Prince, I think I ought to not allow him because you can't ever find his songs on Youtube.

Also, I just signed up on Challonge, so I'm entering in these songs now for the database.