Song Tournament Matches

Tools    

I'm actually gonna vote for that Iron Maiden song. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

I suspect my nom's gonna lose this one. Poor Jonny (and Bekka).

oh jeez with stereotypes again. I'm pretty sure Lang's straight. Not that that has ANYTHING to do with his musical abilities.

The music video ruins it for me. You should post them without the music video.

I still prefer Iron Maiden, though. I once had an Iron Maiden t-shirt.

You're supposed to listen to the song, nitwit. Anyway I chose the official videos whenever possible because they tend to have the best sound quality and because they don't get deleted.

I listened to a little bit of each. I prefer the roar of that Iron Maiden song.

That's fine to like the iron maiden song better, just don't judge the other song by how 'gay' you think the singer looks. I swear you're one of the most homophobic people I've ever interacted with.

That's fine to like the iron maiden song better, just don't judge the other song by how 'gay' you think the singer looks. I swear you're one of the most homophobic people I've ever interacted with.
I don't think that's homophobic of me. He just has a look that ... doesn't turn me on because something about it looks kinda gay. There's, like, an aura about it. A vibe. Michael Hutchence looks gay to me in Need You Tonight, but it doesn't bother me at all. Jonny Lang's look bothers me, though.

I don't think that's homophobic of me. He just has a look that ... doesn't turn me on because something about it looks kinda gay.
While I'm glad you're not turned on by a 17 year old boy, I still think you're a homophobe.

While I'm glad you're not turned on by a 17 year old boy, I still think you're a homophobe.
Hey - I bought Milk on Blu-ray the other day. Your favorite movie. I'm also a guy and I've *CENSORED*.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
All the posts I see from the OP are tournament threads.

Suspect's Reviews

How can I be homophobic when I've been a voice and figurehead for gays for over 10 years now? I've lived openly gay and I've done more for the gay community and represented them better than a lot of other people have. I've been flaming and in your face on this forum with it, for one thing, when other gays haven't even liked it and preferred to just be silent. I promote and support many aspects of the gay lifestyle.

Now I may not be open to everything -- but calling someone "homophobic" -- or "transphobic" - which I KNOW people would probably call me, since I'm very skeptical of transsexualism -- is just liberal bull. And you, Miss Vicky, have totally fallen hook and line for all of that.

Certain looks and styles may come off as having "a gay look" and I may not like it. It's more of a visual prejudice. A style prejudice.

The man - Jonny Lang - DOES have a nice voice. He should change his looks to make the voice match it. I don't think it does him any favors.

This isn't homophobia. This is my innate gay aesthete coming out. And I'm criticizing Jonny Lang because he dresses and appears like a fruity, tooty, early 2000's era gay twinkie boy -- in that music video, at least. He has that look I recognize. That sort of NSYNC kind of look.