"24"?

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I like some of the new faces, Billy Walsh from Entourage!!!
THAT'S where I've seen that guy! He's all cleaned up and unrecognizable. And he looks like a little KID in "24" compared to his character in Entourage!

Wow, gotta give you rep for helping me figure that one out without having to go look it up myself....

Crazy....Talk about breaking typecasting.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I have now watched the two episodes of 24 my husband DVR-ed for me. I am SO relieved about Tony. Whew!

Well, i'll stand to this (season 7) being one of the best Seasons. Don't think they had the bottle to go through with what they should have done at the end. If it hadn't got another season i have a feeling a few things would have panned out differently instead of offering any closure to this one

SPOILERS

Jack was always going to get the 'cure' from Kim, he should have died. It would have been great twist, unexpected yet logical for him to die. They had kinda kept it strung out till end to make decision and what they went with saw coming.

Tony should have got his revenge, again keeping both characters alive for next season instead giving some closure. Obviously the main bad guy was need to Renee to make her turn. But Tony killed the woman and should have finished the job off, he's not been redeemed nor do i think he will be and as a fan favourite he should have got his closure.

President- not that it matters much either way but she should have resigned and not grassed up her daughter. No one likes a grass. Here's looking at you Aaron