Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

For the record, I adore the last three seasons, and in fact, I think they are stellar - some of my favorite material from the run. If I really had to pick a weak season, it would be three. This of course does not include the amazing season three finale, which is just aces.

Until next time, Lost. It's been quite a ride, as always.

Maybe the first half? I remember the second half being stellar.

Obviously for me the 6th is the weakest. I like the ending too, but the feeling of pointlessness to the flash sideways will always rub me the wrong way. Funny enough, this season also has one of my favourite episodes, which is Richard's flashback.

Despite the shows flaws, still one of my favourites and no other show has gotten me so invested in the mythology, nor has any show gotten me to come up with my own theories on what's going on. There are tons of imitators, but only one LOST.

Suspect's Reviews

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Just rolled into s5 on a rewatch. Still love this series and it still holds up wonderfully with age. Minor issues here and there but all in all I find the story tight and quite fantastic.

1.5 seasons to go. I hope to finish before the holiday travel kicks in.