Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
What do you think Lockes motive is?

And no it wasnt Walt...altho he does something far worse later on...

Locke seems to be the only person to have gained from the crash and is actually embracing the situation.

You're a bastard btw, i want to know what Walt does now. Looks like my Uni savings are going on a Season 1 import.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I love Lost. It's my favourite show since they cancelled Dead Like Me. Charlie, Claire and Locke are my favourite characters so far. I just watched the entire DVD set, and I am ready for the new series starting on Wednesday. It's easily the best mystery program since twin peaks. lets hope it fares better than that show however.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Does Michelle Rodriguez play someone on the Island btw?
She was in one scene in series one, and she will be a character in series two, or so I've read.

Man of La Movies
Originally Posted by adidasss
hey, did you know that that french lady is played by a croatian actress? mira furlan....the highlight of her career i'm sure....
She was actually a series regular on Babylon 5. One of the aliens, I think.

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Does Michelle Rodriguez play someone on the Island btw?
Well Yes...and No. If your curiosity cannot wait, check out this site. It doesnt spoil anything, just hints at whats to come.

Oceanic-Airlines - Taking you places youve never imagined!

Click on the 'Find' button beneath the section of the page where it says 'Travellers' (Pay attention to those strange numbers for future reference!)

Once the page has finished loading, have a look at the flight plan! If you click on random parts of it, little green squares light up showing you where the main charcters were sitting. Interesting huh? But for the really good stuff, click on the little flashing 'F' at the bottom, then click on the little green square at the BACK of the plane, turn your volume up, and watch with WIDE EYED WONDER!

Originally Posted by samq79
She was actually a series regular on Babylon 5. One of the aliens, I think.
yeah, that's why i said playing in "lost" is the highlight of her career

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Did you click on the bits i said to?
Yes. Both, very nice

I ****ing missed it last night. Boner bender. And it looked like a good 'un.

YOu missed the one on Chanel 4 or E4? If you missed the one on channel 4, not much happened, it was Saywers story, if you missed the one on E4, YOUR SCREWED! Sayid meets a new character on the Island! (But theres always second chance Sunday so thats ok.)

The one on E4

I know, even the little Radio Times preview made it sound epic. Hurry Sunday!

But seeing in mind i won't have E4 after next week, i'll BUY THE DVD!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Season premire was great, answered one question (What's in the HATCH) but raised many many more.

Suspect's Reviews

The season premiere was outstanding. Finding out what was in the hatch litererally shocked me! I hope those who missed it geat a chance to see it, before episode 2 airs.......BTW, what is E4?????

E4 is a digital channel (i.e. you pay) in addition to Channel 4, in UK. Lost plays on Channel 4, then you can catch the next episode after on E4. Most the programming on E4 are repeats and American imports.

Any theories on what Lost is?

Are they in purgatory, was it all orchestrated, have they uncovered some governament secret?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
The more I watch the more I get an alien/government/army type of involvement.
I think Walt and Locke are the key to the mystery, but I'm not sure why?
Could Locke have been on the island before?
Anyway, I'm off to the post office to pick up my copy of season 1 from those lovely people at amazon!!!
Just hope I don't get Lost along the way, then again if Kate's involved

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?