Game of Thrones Season 3

Tools    

"And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low?"

So few things done today really impress me as being done with love and talent. One thing that really does impress me is the adaptation of Game of Thrones by HBO.

HBO has amazed me over the years, with series like Deadwood, Rome, Boardwalk Empire, and Game of Thrones. We consistently see from HBO top notch production design, casting, directing and overall filmcraft.

Huzzarh! And thank you, HBO.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Ok,I finally watched Game of Thrones...It was everything people told me it will be,epic.Great story,perfect acting,dialog,atmosphere...Nobody is safe and I love that,we all know what are 2 biggest scenes on that topic,SPOILERS...Red Wedding and Eddard Stark scene,they just keep killing my fav characters from fav family but still it keeps me even more in the show...That Red Wedding scene was so...I never saw it coming,you get some hints but wow...Just epic,they created epic tv show, and it is great in every way.I can't wait for season 4,there is no need to talk about every part of it because I'm kinda late and everybody talked about everything.
Verdict: 10/10(Yea I gave it 10 even when they killed my fav characters,it is that good)