15.87%
10 votes
Do it all the time -- it's easy!
6.35%
4 votes
Once, but I regretted it
63 votes. You may not vote on this poll

May The Forks be With Us
i have snuck in for a few minutes but my parents would kill me if i did so and so would my brother and those are the only people that take me to movies.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by liam5000
Yeh, I had to sneak in to see this one too. I didn't get caught though. I paid to go see some other film, which I can't remember the name of, and I went into the Kill Bill cinema instead. I thought the rating of this film was really stupid, as the violence in The Passion Of The Christ was waaaaay more graphic, but it only got an MA15+ rating.

I also snuck in to see the re-release of The Exorcist a few years ago. I bought a ticket for a children film, and then I snuck into the other cinema. The film was:

I'm diggin' that brown squirrel.

Lord of the Idiots!
i have when i was younger, in NY, where tickets cost over 10 bucks. after living in state college PA where tickets where 5$, i understand why people do the double feature or what not.

"I can't help it..."
Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087

I'm diggin' that brown squirrel.
Yeh, he does have some very impressive facial hair goin' on...
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I've only done it once. I'd paid to see something that was pure crap and we left within 10 minutes of it starting, and snuck into Greencard which was lovely.

I haven't snuck into a theatre because 1) My local theatre has four screens. 2) The other theatre I go to...(i probably could there just wait in the washroom). But I do lie alot to get into movies, Once for my 7th birthday I think it was. I wanted to go see Sleepy Hollow so I told them my parents were inside and they let me and my whole group of friends in. Also lied saying I was 18 when I was 16 to get into Team America.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Extra Mild
Yeap, do it all the time.

Sometimes there is no lady there at the ticket stand and we simply walk in.

Other times when there is 3 or four of us we buy two tickets, two of us go into the theatre one of us comes out with both of the tickets, and gives it to our friend who is still outside.

Another time i worked in and opened the exit door at the back to let all my friends in, we watched "Something about Mary" too. We were 14 at the time so we thought we were pretty hard.

And yeah sometimes when we finish one movie we walk into another.

Originally Posted by jrs
Shame on you.
Mmhmmm, and such pride too.

I snuck into Assault on Precinct 13 at Summit Quadplex.

Originally Posted by Zzat
You ever sneak into another movie?
.lol nah

every time i go i sneak in

Originally Posted by Zzat
You ever sneak into another movie?
Often.

Usually movies that I don't really care to see all that much. but am curios about. Like I snuck in to see Catwoman and Van Helsing in one afternoon.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Someone Save Us College Kids
It may sound sack religous, but it was Fairlane Star Theater and we were siting on this raillling and the side entrance to the theater opened up. Whethor it was the wind or something else we sure as hell snuck in. I think it was sign from God. Because of the movie we watched, yes people we snuck in and saw Passion of The Christ. I wanted to see club Dread but noooo! My friend wanted to that. Ive regreted it ever since. Ive snuck into the movies 4 times and each one wackier than the other.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Often.

Usually movies that I don't really care to see all that much. but am curios about. Like I snuck in to see Catwoman and Van Helsing in one afternoon.
Naughty, naughty, see what you get for sneaking in, 2 c**p movies

I sneak into different a lot. But I only sneak to movies I know will be terrible and I don't want to pay to see them. So in the end I don't feel bad.

Thank You for Smoking 10/10
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis 4/10
Equilbrium 8/10
A History of Violence 8/10
Officespace 10/10

Yeah, did it. Back at about 10 yrs. of age. Me, my brother and 2 neighborhood friends used to sneak in when only 3 of us had money for a ticket. Only problem is, we used to do it for movies like "Charlie Chan and the curse of the dragon queen".

lol its easy

When i go with my friends one person buys a ticket gets inside
and then opens the back door (no cameras) for all of us, however the risk of getting cought is there but as long as i see a movie i want i dont care

l8r

Never did. Thought about it a couple of times in high school, but never went through with it.

Is that the theater in Arundel Mills, MD?