Is there a Forum for TV Shows? Question about 2 seasons of El Cid

Tools    

I have tried to find a Forum for TV shows. My question is about the two seasons of EL Cid, 2020 & 2021. Will there be a third season? Any info re a good TV Forum appreciated. Thank you
Michele

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I have tried to find a Forum for TV shows. My question is about the two seasons of EL Cid, 2020 & 2021. Will there be a third season? Any info re a good TV Forum appreciated. Thank you
Michele

I'm not familiar with this show, but I found this article about season 3 of "El Cid":

https://whenamzn.com/el-cid

El Cid Season 3 Release Date

There is no exact info about third season of El Cid Series yet. If it were decided to renew it would air at 13/07/2023 near the same time as previous. Read below, everything we know so far about the next part, including rumors, episodes number, schedule, trailer and spoilers

When will El Cid Season 3 come out?

The continuing of drama TV Series will consist of five total episodes, that will be aired live from Amazon Video. First episode will start in 13/07/2023. TV Show episodes will release on Fridays. Detailed schedule provided inside table below:

Episode Number, Episode Title, Amazon Release Date

3X01, Episode 1, July 13, 2023
3X02, Episode 2, July 13, 2023
3X03, Episode 3, July 13, 2023
3X04, Episode 4, July 13, 2023
3X05, Episode 5, July 13, 2023