Mine is personally:
  • Top Gun (1986)
  • The Rock (1996)
  • Broken Arrow (1996)

Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
Raiders of the Lost Ark
GoodFellas
The Naked Kiss
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Reservoir Dogs opening scene in the diner & their slo-mo walk out of the diner is probably my favorite intro ever.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Im thinking Star Wars: A New Hope the scene after the floating text where the massive Star Destroyer soars past seemingly forever and the ship just keeps on going.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Zombieland

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

8 1/2
Apocalypse Now

Both have pretty memorable openings, IMO.

Though I have to concede that opening showdown in Once Upon a Time in the West was probably the best part of the movie, which might be an argument in its direction.

A lot of my faves are already listed so, I'll add

Saving Private Ryan
Blade
A Serious Man

Can't think of anything right this second. but I will agree with Stirchley that the opening of Reservoir Dogs is fantastic.
Yup; it's just too bad that the rest of the movie didn't really deliver on that potential, though.

Yup; it's just too bad that the rest of the movie didn't really deliver on that potential, though.
It’s one of my all-time fave movies. My fave QT movie & I’ve seen it several times.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
The opening credits from Baby Driver is pretty fab: