what futuristic 70s 80s movies do you think most accuratly depicted the 2000's

Tools    

I was thinking about some of the futuristic movies from nowadays and there depiction of the near future.....and it got me thinking about if any of the films of the last 30 years of last century(1900s) that were set in this century(2000s) actually came close to getting it right...with technology and society and fashion and such.....any opinions or examples???

Brazil - bureaucracy gone mad. It's really not that far from the truth any more.

Brazil - bureaucracy gone mad. It's really not that far from the truth any more.
We get a little closer to Brazil every week.

We are not al the way quite yet, but the signs are that we are heading that way - Blade Runner - with a climate altered future, a ruling class that lives well while the great mass of immigrants and underclass struggle along...technology (in the form of androids) running amok. It's sounding more familiar every day.

I think that's being pretty generous; it actually whiffed on the socioeconomic stuff, and there's nothing terribly special about a sci-fi dystopia that predicts "technology running amok." That's a staple.

Anyway, believe it or not we actually already have a thread on this exact topic:

Movies with Accurate Futuristic Technological Predictions

Kindly direct all replies there.