The top 10 films of 2011...tell me why...or why not.

Tools    

I am not interested in what you would put on the list instead of this or that. what I am interested in is the ones you totally agree should be on this list and why and the ones you totally disagree with and why.
you can find my list at the link below.

MR. NORRIS........I AM THE FUTURE MR. NORRIS....I AM THE FUTURE!!!

Take Shelter - Haven't watched yet.

50/50 - Haven't watched yet, but I really want to. I just always forget. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

Another Earth - Haven't watched yet.

The Hangover Part 2 - It was just ok. Exactly the same as the first, but the first was more interesting.

War Horse - Haven't watched yet. I heard it's good, but I'm not that motivated to watch it.

Sound of My Voice - Haven't watched yet.

Limitless - Haven't watched yet. Was kind of interested in seeing it, but I don't know now.

Moneyball - Haven't watched yet.

Water For Elephants - Haven't watched yet. Not really interested in it.

The Help - Haven't watched yet. Not really motivated to see it.

Sorry for being useless on your list. I guess 2011 was a sleeper year for me. 2010 and 2012 I watched a bunch of movies, though.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I'll do my own top 10.

1. Warrior - Exceeded my expectations greatly. Certainly wasn't expecting something so good when I found out it was an MMA movie. Expertly done. It's going to be a classic that's looked upon with high regard.
2. Horrible Bosses - Great comedy, certainly didn't expect something as good as it was. One of those movies you can rewatch heaps and heaps.
3. Moneyball - I've seen it once and loved it. Need to rewatch. It's one of those movies that appeals to me as I'm a sports guy. It's good to see the backstage stuff rather than the actual game scenes.
4. 50/50 - Really good. I wish there were more movies like this. Tackles a depressing story with a light take.
5. Drive - Need to rewatch this aswell. I recall some great music and acting, particularly Gosling. Not just a driving/racing movie.
6. Harry Potter - Remember this being awesome, even without seeing Part 1. Definitely need to rewatch aswell.
7. X-Men First Class - A refreshing new cast. I do think the next one coming out will top it.
8. Crazy Stupid Love - Nice movie with a great final twist at the end.
9. The Adventures of Tin Tin - Great animated movie. Really looking forward to the next one.
10. Super 8 - Decent movie, first 2/3's of the movie are fantastic.

Certainly need to watch some movies from that year. Have yet to see Source Code, The Help, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Limitless etc.