whats your #1 gutwrenching scene from a movie that just rips your heart out everytime

Tools    

1. Return to paridise- when they hang Lewis(Juaquin Pheonix) and Sherrif(vince Vaughn) is watching from his cell. I have seen this film at least 20 times and I am a man and I bawl my guts out every single time. (my wife calls me a big puss).

2. Boys on the side- I am not sure why it has such an effect on me but the scene when (Mary Louise Parker) is in the wheelchair and her and (Whoopi Goldberg) are singing the (Roy Orbison) song (You got it) and the camera pans around the room and comes back to the empty wheelchair...I cant hold it in and once again my wife calls me a P*&%$Y.

3. Ghost & The Darkness - the dream sequence when the lions eat (Val Kilmers) wife and unborn child...GUTWRENCHING!!! (it is hard for my wife to call me a puss during this scene when her jaw is dropped open and her guts are in her throat as well) thank got it was only a dream, I wish I could say the same for Remingtons death scene-but alas the lions will come and they will eat.

THATS MY TOP 3

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The moment you find out the horrifying truth in Dear Zachary: A Letter To A Son About His Father

Suspect's Reviews

The moment you find out the horrifying truth in Dear Zachary: A Letter To A Son About His Father
yeah I just saw this the other day I do agree.

Like you, I have three choices.
1. The ending of Excision
2. The twist in Shutter Island
3. "Please boss, don't put that thing over my face, don't put me in the dark. I's afraid of the dark." - John Coffey, The Green Mile
I just bawled my head off at the ending of Odd Thomas.
That is a great novel. The sequels are a bit lacking, IMO.

Like you, I have three choices.
1. The ending of Excision
2. The twist in Shutter Island
3. "Please boss, don't put that thing over my face, don't put me in the dark. I's afraid of the dark." - John Coffey, The Green Mile

That is a great novel. The sequels are a bit lacking, IMO.
Hey JHF I have not seen Excision yet been debating it lately but you just sold me on it, not sure if the shutter Island twist was GUTWRENCHING for me, and I love that MDC line in the mile definitely affected me as well..thanks for the input...now lets go see what Excision is all about..LATE.

Hey JHF I have not seen Excision yet been debating it lately but you just sold me on it, not sure if the shutter Island twist was GUTWRENCHING for me, and I love that MDC line in the mile definitely affected me as well..thanks for the input...now lets go see what Excision is all about..LATE.
I hope you enjoy it

I know it's not a movie but the Red wedding from Game of Thrones s3e9 was like OGM I can't believe it.

Surely it's the scene in The Bicycle Thief when the father, having searched several days for the stolen bicycle that was his only ticket to a job, tries to steal someone else's bike in desperation, only to be arrested while his son looks on.

It induced a state of real despondency.

There are many scenes that shook me to my core in Schindler's List. It's undoubtedly one of the most emotionally powerful movies I've seen.

There are many scenes that shook me to my core in Schindler's List. It's undoubtedly one of the most emotionally powerful movies I've seen.
Liam Neeson put me in tears at the end, when he was talking about how many more lives he could have saved.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
There is a scene from "The Good Shepard" where Micheal Gambon's professor is being put to death by fellow spies and all you can hear are his screams, truly blood curdling. You can't see anything but you can hear him screaming, the screams are so realistic and terrifying that I go cold every time.

Most of this scene from Mad Love, but especially when she has the gun to her head.

And a couple of the early scenes in Gun Crazy.

So, basically, Gun Crazy and any time she plays a girl called Casey.