Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I'm wondering how old she was in show, because as a kid, I would imagine being an officer in WWII and rescuing Madeline, and for risking my life, she'd let me "have her"

I think I remember that episode, and I don't think we ever saw parents.

Do you remember that episode when Kevin's girlfriend liked his collar messed up? A real goodie-two-shoe, with a mother similar. The dad was cool, but was overpowered by the women, but took time to show Kevin his car.
I seem to remember the collar thing!

Funny - I look at Julie Condra's IMDB page again and noticed she was born in 1970. She played school-girl Madeline in 1990-91. I'm guessing the characters in Kevin's grade were supposed to be about 14 or 15 in those episodes. That means she was 20 & 21 years old when she played Madeline! No wonder she looked so "mature." Now I don't feel so bad about finding her attractive. She didn't just look like a grown woman - she was one!

Sorry to keep on with this topic, but it probably wasn't too hard for Fred Savage (Kevin) to be rendered speechless in Madeline's presence.
Fred was acting his age - he was born in 1976 and was only 14 in 1990 while Julie Condra (Madeline) was 6 years older than he was! He was being hit on by a much older woman! Considering their true ages, it must have been weird for both of them in these roles. Wonder if this was ever an issue on set?

Kevin having Winnie as a girlfriend was much more age appropriate as Danica McKellar was born in 1975 and was 15 in 1990.

When I was finalizing my alternative, contemporary cast for Blade Runner, I realized how out of touch I was with younger actors when it came to thinking of Pris and Rachael. Lily James is a good example – never seen her in anything but she seems to be in a lot and well-liked. For the characters mentioned I was surprised to find that the two actresses who fitted the bill had appeared in the posts I've made in this thread. Didn't expect that at all.

Alexa Chung:

Ana Ivanovic:

Randomly found chick pics I don't know who they are. I just typed 'lkasdh' into the google image search bar.

For those who like the older ones...

I bet she's a dancer...

an artsy black and white pic

So which is your favorite?

I think they're all nice. I like the black and white artsy photo the best. But I think the dark haired cheerleader is the cutest, she reminds me of a younger Phoebe Cates.

Elizabeth Banks:

#5 is beautiful.

Although there are gorgeous young beauties,I will go with the older beauties.

Sharon Stone
Helen Miren
Diane Keaton
Jessica Lange

Victoria, Diane Keaton long have I loved! My parents were pretty cool when it came to movies---they were movie lovers like their son and my Dad took me to see Looking For Mr. Goodbar when I was a young teen but didn't have a car. I've had a crush on her ever since and man, has she aged with grace! Much better than some of her peers, IMO.

Ksenia Solo, from Lost Girl, Orphan Black, and Black Swan among other things:

Victoria, Diane Keaton long have I loved! My parents were pretty cool when it came to movies---they were movie lovers like their son and my Dad took me to see Looking For Mr. Goodbar when I was a young teen but didn't have a car. I've had a crush on her ever since and man, has she aged with grace! Much better than some of her peers, IMO.

Ksenia Solo, from Lost Girl, Orphan Black, and Black Swan among other things:

Yes, She has aged gracefully! She is still a firecracker.