9, the movie

Tools    

This looks like the next big thing for Burton fans. 9 is an animated film, a group of rag dolls fight to survive a in a post-apocalyptic world. Just watch the trailer to make any sense of that. Directed by Shane Acker, produced by Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov. Released 9/9/09.

2 minutes of the film here

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This looks awesome fair play, and the release date is very apt.

I did a search for Jim Henson but came up empty. (Which is surprising considering how many muppet avatars there are.)

Anyways, this movie is reminiscient of "Labrynth" or "The Dark Crystal." Maybe it's the color scheme or those odd little "rag dolls"--they look like puppets. Just rambling...

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
The trailer does look quite appealing, whilst it's not the sort of movie i'd generally watch I may well end up checking it out in the future. Story sounds relatively interesting and Frodo and Jennifer Connoly add a bit of star power to it.

I really like the trailer, the music in it especially. This movie doesn't look 'earth shattering' but I'll probably give it a watch...

one thing that keeps annoying me every time I see the trailer, between the 25-35 second mark, there seems to be an unnecessary, awkward pause "but we have squandered our gifts, and so 9, I am creating...........

you"

i don't know, but it bugs me

Famous film director Guido Contini struggles to find harmony in his professional and personal lives, as he engages in dramatic relationships with his wife, his mistress, his muse, his agent, and his mother.

Musical retelling of 8 1/2 , looks great.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Tisk tisk, my little meatwad. A thread already exists on this.

You've been merged.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

A system of cells interlinked
Spud - Two different film, my friend. This thread is regarding the animated post-apoc flick called 9.

Meatwad has posted a trailer for a musical called Nine

Confusing, I know...

By the looks of it its intended for a more adult audience, i hope it does well so they can continue to make CGI movies like this, and not just another pixar type one. Anyone know the song???

The trailer has music from Coheed and Cambrai!!! Their awesome live!!!

I think 9 looks like an interesting movie.

The Lord of the Rings

Looks way better than 7 and we skipped 8 so must be awesome.

love the trailer