X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Tools    

Cast (so far)

Hugh Jackman ... Logan / Wolverine
Maggie Q ... Silver Fox (rumored)
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth (rumored)
Michael C. Hall ... William Stryker (rumored)
Bailey Chase ... Remy / Gambit (rumored)
Kodi Smit-McPhee ... Young Logan (rumored)
Christian Clark ... ?

First ever image from X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I'm not old, you're just 12.
First ever image from X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Anyone else getting a cool "drawn by Joe Quesada" vibe from that pic? I'm definitely in. Wolverine was one of my favourite comic books when I was younger, and I enjoyed all of the X-Men flicks.

That Gambit idea sounds really good, Wolverine and Gambit was one of my favourite comics, although Josh Holloway was bandied about at some point methinks?

I think Damien Rice and Hugh Jackman are the same person.

I mean look at the new Rice video, how do you think that girl got her head cut off?

SNIKT!!!!

Updated cast:

Ryan Reynolds ... Deadpool
Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth
Taylor Kitsch ... Remy Lebeau / Gambit
Danny Huston ... William Stryker
Kodi Smit-McPhee ... Young Logan
Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox
Christian Clark ... ?
Will i Am ... John Wraith
Daniel Henney ... Agent Zero

That's a damn cool poster!

"I have much more confidence that this film will be good knowing that we have a director with pedigree in Gavin Hood and A list writers like David Benioff (who's a Wolverine nut) and James Vanderbilt plus unlike X3, Wolverine is not been rushed in to theaters. They have had much more time pre production and will have much more time for post production than any of the X-Men flicks ever had."

DoMonaghan as Beak?

I see a classic medium-transfer swop:Jubilee as youngster that reaches out to Logan's heart for Rogue in X:1,2,3 and swopped again for Beak mayhap?

You ready? You look ready.
I can't wait for this flick; I'm stoked. Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) carried the X-Men series, IMO. So I'm going to jump all over the chance to see some more Wolverine!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Hmm, Gambit, that would be interesting to actually see him on the big screen. One of my favorite X-men.

Hi Tazz.... haven't seen you around for a while....

Wolverine is my fav.... so I'm really looking forward to this one...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am the man of constant sorrow
Sounds like a fun project, but as always with blockbusters don't hold your breath for greatness.

as always with blockbusters don't hold your breath for greatness
How quickly we forget, when one holds one's breath long enough one's head becomes dizzy and one falls prone to giddiness. And everybody loves giddiness right?

Confirmed Cast

Ryan Reynolds ... Wade Wilson / Deadpool
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth
Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak
Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox
Danny Huston ... William Stryker
Daniel Henney ... David North / Agent Zero
Taylor Kitsch ... Remy LeBeau / Gambit
Kevin Durand ... Frederick J. Dukes / The Blob
Scott Adkins ... Weapon XI
Tim Pocock ... Scott Summer
Myles Pollard ... Lumberjack
Will i Am ... John Wraith
Troye Sivan ... Young Logan
James D. Dever ... Platoon Leader
Matthew Dale ... Surgeon
Christian Clark ?
Alice Parkinson ... Elizabeth Howlett
Adelaide Clemens ... Carnival Girl (uncredited)

Comic-Con 08 Live: 20th Century Fox Panel

1:03PM - Hugh Jackman has just stepped off the plane and makes an appearance! He's waited years and he said there's "no way" he would miss out on coming here! He just had to be here. Without "you guys" he wouldn't have a career. Saying "thank you" for making this phase of comic book movies what it is. Okay, Hugh Jackman just tried to walk into the audience and the Twilight fans SWAMPED him. This is CRAZY!

1:06PM - One of the best comic book characters ever created and as an actor it's a challenge to play. I still feel there's more to find out and thanking the original creator Len Wein. Two words that he knows we want to hear. If he can describe the Wolverine movie, it's: badass. A long time he's wanted to make it and he's wanted to hear and we're going to see a lot of Bezerker rage. He says they "literally" just wrapped filming. He grabbed a whole lot of footage and "glued it together" and not what we'll really see. He's showing us a lot but there's no way he was not coming here showing us something. Fox has finally delivered!!

1:11PM - Full trailer! Scenes with Gambit throwing cards. Stryker comes and asks to put together a "special team" of superheroes. Shows the relationship with Wolverine and Sabertooth together and the development of the team and the adamantium program that Strkyer puts together. Really AWESOME footage! Looks incredible - some good fight scenes, but it still needs a lot of polishing. It almost looked too glossy and too colorful, but this is very early footage. Either way it looked awesome.

Confirmed team members: Blob, Deadpool, Gambit, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Emma Frost. Lots of action scenes including a moment where Wolverine jumps from a truck to a helicopter and grabs on and attacks it. Younger cast, but very flashy and colorful and great scenes of action. A lot of cool scenes where Wolverine was fighting in the adamantium lab. Fight scenes of Wolverine and Sabretooth where he shoves his claws into Sabretooth's chest. All-in-all it looked amazing - and I'm not the only one who thought so!

DEADPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

reservoir dogs circa 1881
I had been waiting for this film a while love wolverine and how he is in the film even though there was a lot of descrepancies with how he looked in comic,but what i cant forgive is liev schrieber as sabretooth.I've eaten my words before when i thought tobey maguire was miscast as spidey,but i cant see this paying off.Hes ok as an actor just looks nothing like my percieved vision of sabretooth and not in the least bit threatening and screenshots ive seen he has a bit of a paunch on him!Hopin this is some kind of plot device with fingers crossed to the point of blood not circulating time will reveal all.[I suppose liev still better casting than vinnie jones as juggernaut,what the hell happened there?]

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
love the trailer just hope its going to be awsome film