2012 the year of the amazing documentaries which did you like ?

Tools    

2012 HAD SO MANY AWESOME DOCUMENTARIES THAT WHEN I MADE MY YEAREND TOP 10 FILM LIST ON YOUTUBE I HAD TO SEPARATE THE DOCS FROM THE FEATURE FILMS.

HERE IS MY LIST OF TOP DOCS AND FEATURES FROM 2012

GIVE IT A WATCH AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREE WITH ANY OF MY CHOICES. AND WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES FOR BEST DOCS OF 2012 ?

1. The Act of Killing

2. The Central Park Five

3. Searching for Sugar Man

4. Room 237

5. The Imposter

The Act of Killing is by far the best documentary in my opinion. Actually making war-criminals reenact a genocide is unbelievable.

I havent seen Leviathan which should be very good. Its from the same people who made Sweetgrass.

that video seems pretty unnecessary. just a bunch of stills, i figured it would have shown a clip or something if it was a video!

also would have been faster if you just posted the images and i could have scrolled.

that video seems pretty unnecessary. just a bunch of stills, i figured it would have shown a clip or something if it was a video!

also would have been faster if you just posted the images and i could have scrolled.
If you use clips from films on youtube they normally get taken down I think.

As it turns out, I didn't watch any documentaries from 2012. Although I am interested in documentaries, over the past year I have been working may way through proper features and haven't bothered exploring them yet. I like a lot of the films on your standard top 10 of the year though, Life of Pi wasn't my favourite film, but I did think it was great.