Iron Man

Tools    

Jrs... Hey Jrs... You there Jrs... Geez answer me already... what do you mean I have to post this first before you can answer?

Jrs??? Damn... Where are you? You haven't anwered yet? Hello aren't you here every two minutes??

Thanks jrs, I had heard some rumours that the Cap and Thor movies would see some action towards the end of this decade.

Jon Favreau has told me amongst others the same thing. He would love to take on the Avengers movie if the exerience is as good as Iron man. They still need to make a few movies because avengers has such characters as Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Iron Man. It would make sense (as he puts it) that they would probably want a chapter for each character before they start playing with the idea of combining them.
Don't forget Ant-Man. Thor and Ant-Man will be up next, the only question is if Marvel can fit them in to 2009 or have to wait for 2010 because of the writer's strike and pending actor's strike.

I bet they make an Avengers movie a Captain America origin movie (like the animated DVD movie from Marvel). I'd also bet that after Iron Man hits big, they would want a sequel before they shoot Avengers. Ant-Man, Thor, Iron Man 2, Nick Fury? and THEN an Avengers. Where would an Incredible Hulk 2 fit in to all of this?

Avengers? that would be interesting.

Well, they already have Tony Stark crossing over to the new Hulk thats coming out.

Am I the only one who thought that Robert Downey, Jr was a bit of an odd choice for a big time summer blockbuster?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
New clip up

LOOK AT THE EFFECTS!

Robet Downey Jr is a weird choice but i will reserve my judgement till i have seen the film. The clip looks good and i am looking forward to the film.

Robet Downey Jr is a weird choice but i will reserve my judgement till i have seen the film. The clip looks good and i am looking forward to the film.
You'll love him in the film I think he was the right choice as Tony Stark. Jon Favreau did an amazing job. I owe him like something special when I see him this month

Jrs, i was just curious since you saw Iron Man already, did Hilary Swank make a cameo in this film, cause i saw her name on the cast but then it was taken off and then added again.

I can't wait to see this. I think I'll go opening night.

Finally IronMan gets a movie, and just when Marvel got out of their funk. Now that they got Elektra and Hulk out of the way, now a great movie is due! This is the one I've been waiting for, and I hope to God they dont screw this up!

Well like others I was a little surprised by Downey jr being cast but I've grown to like the idea. Now I have to wait for a UK release

i heard that peter jackson was making a halo movie is that true?