Colour Me Kubrick

Tools    

The trailer can be found here...

"The true story of a man who posed as director Stanley Kubrick during the production of Kubrick's last film, Eyes Wide Shut, despite knowing very little about his work and looking nothing like him."

Starring John Malkovich

This one, i think i'm going miss...

A system of cells interlinked
Odd.

Kubrick films are the bomb.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Hmmm... Brit's version of Being John Malkovich... and John Malkovich is in it!

Hmmm...

"I can't help it..."
I have been waiting for this film for over a year, I hope it is worth it! But I am quite sure it will be...

Canit wait!
Grilled (Jason Ensler, 2006) ****
An Inconvenient Truth (David Guggenheim, 2006) ****
The Family Stone (Thomas Bezucha, 2005) ***1/2
Rocky III (Sylvester Stallone, 1982) ***
--------------------------------------------
Visit My Blog!

or, my myspace!

I saw this last friday, i loved John as Alan posing as Kubrick, i thought it was quirky and held my attention. i read a review on it today and the person hated it and gave it a 1 out 5

Has anyone seen it? and what did you think?

My favorite Kubrick Film: dr.Strangelove
The Shinning
Full metal jacket
The killing

The killing is the best.

that's funny. I'd never even heard of it and you bagging on it has me interested enough to peep it. did I just say "peep it"? if so, kill me.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by screentoclose
that's funny. I'd never even heard of it and you bagging on it has me interested enough to peep it. did I just say "peep it"? if so, kill me.
On your ****ing knees then. [/mafioso]

http://imdb.com/title/tt0376543/
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Heard the premise and saw the trailer and was excited about seeing this for a while. finally after Netflixin' it I was pretty disappointed. Grabbed my attention from the beginning but you soon see that this movie is a one trick pony and basically a bunch of scenes of Alan Conway convincing people he is Kubrick then having them find out he is a fraud. Overall it disappointed and it is kind of hard to recommend.

I did like however the use of music from many of Kubrick's films. It made it feel like the film makers at least knew something about Kubrick's work