Who would you pick to watch a movie with?

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
So Hawkeye, Loki, Wanda of course, Black Widow and Agatha. That would defo be an epic movie going experience lol.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The trick is not minding
Cricket.
Holden
Mark F
Thief
Allaby
Spelingerror
Crumbsroom
Citizen rules
MovieGal
Cosmicrunaway
Yn
Agrippina
Really can’t narrow it down to 5.

Besides many of the users here (and a couple other movie buffs I talk to from different sites)...maybe my parents? Yeah, that's all I got. I get tremendous anxiety whenever I show a classic/slow-paced film to my irl friends since they're not into the kinds of films I am. All too often, I'm worried about whether they're enjoying it or not.

Just want to take this opportunity to describe what it's like to watch a movie with my brothers (either of them)...

Let's take Star Wars since that's a well known one. Questions during the movie begin like this...

So this "Ben" is his uncle? Didn't he say it was his uncle before? Uncle Ben... like the rice? Does he make rice? So if this is his uncle who was the guy with his aunt?

Two suns? Is he supposed to be on a different planet?

How can the big robot understand the garbage can one if he speaks English but the other one just makes noises?

Who are those guys? Are they the Munchkins? How do they drive that big dumpster thing? Do they drive it? Did they show them driving it? Can they even reach the pedals?

So... the guy in all black... that's Ben again? Why's he wearing black now? Wait, I thought Ben was his uncle? Is that supposed to be Ben? Which one is Obi Wan? Is it the one in the helmet?

Oh! That's the girl who came out of the little beeping garbage can thing! How did she get there?

So Grand Muff... Peter Cushing... he's like a bad guy?

How come Ben and Luke have English names, but nobody else does? Is this supposed to be in the future? It can't be the past because they're in spaceships.

So wait now... Obi Wan just killed Ben? Or is it Ben in the helmet? Why is he after them... I thought he was Luke's uncle. Which one is Barth?

So, that's supposed to be how the moon will look in the future?

So the guy flying the X-thing is the Han Solo guy? His voice sounds different now.

I thought Ben got killed - so why is he talking to Han now? Is his voice supposed to be coming over a radio or something? Is Ben flying in one of those other ships?

Porkins! Ha-ha-ha! That's funny! ...Porkins!

Oh wait... Han Solo showed back up! I thought that was him in the plane this whole time. ...so who was in the plane? Was he someone in the movie from before?

So... the girl handing out the medals is Lela? She looks different. You sure that's supposed to be the same girl... cause her hair is totally different. That's not her. That's a different actress. Who is SHE supposed to be... the Queen of outer space?

This all occurs because my brothers don't shut up long enough to hear any parts of the story - then they ask questions about things that were just explained, but while asking the questions they miss the next bit of info, and on it continues in a circular fashion.

Just want to take this opportunity to describe what it's like to watch a movie with my brothers (either of them)...

. . . .
Now that's funny. Best laugh tonight. Thanks!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Let's take Star Wars since that's a well known one. Questions during the movie begin like this...

So this "Ben" is his uncle? Didn't he say it was his uncle before? Uncle Ben... like the rice? Does he make rice? So if this is his uncle who was the guy with his aunt?

Two suns? Is he supposed to be on a different planet?

How can the big robot understand the garbage can one if he speaks English but the other one just makes noises?

Who are those guys? Are they the Munchkins? How do they drive that big dumpster thing? Do they drive it? Did they show them driving it? Can they even reach the pedals?

So... the guy in all black... that's Ben again? Why's he wearing black now? Wait, I thought Ben was his uncle? Is that supposed to be Ben? Which one is Obi Wan? Is it the one in the helmet?

Oh! That's the girl who came out of the little beeping garbage can thing! How did she get there?

So Grand Muff... Peter Cushing... he's like a bad guy?

How come Ben and Luke have English names, but nobody else does? Is this supposed to be in the future? It can't be the past because they're in spaceships.

So wait now... Obi Wan just killed Ben? Or is it Ben in the helmet? Why is he after them... I thought he was Luke's uncle. Which one is Barth?

So, that's supposed to be how the moon will look in the future?

So the guy flying the X-thing is the Han Solo guy? His voice sounds different now.

I thought Ben got killed - so why is he talking to Han now? Is his voice supposed to be coming over a radio or something? Is Ben flying in one of those other ships?

Porkins! Ha-ha-ha! That's funny! ...Porkins!

Oh wait... Han Solo showed back up! I thought that was him in the plane this whole time. ...so who was in the plane? Was he someone in the movie from before?

So... the girl handing out the medals is Lela? She looks different. You sure that's supposed to be the same girl... cause her hair is totally different. That's not her. That's a different actress. Who is SHE supposed to be... the Queen of outer space?

This all occurs because my brothers don't shut up long enough to hear any parts of the story - then they ask questions about things that were just explained, but while asking the questions they miss the next bit of info, and on it continues in a circular fashion.

That is beyond annoying. It would be the last time I watched a movie with them.