The Hall of Infamy

Tools    

2all of Infamy

Just to make it borderline unreadable and nonsensical.
Wouldn't IIall of Infamy be better, though? Same meaning but a tad more readable (or is it, I don't know). Or a more creative way to do that: IIall of Infamy

I watched Boardinghouse because of this thread (the 90 minute cut though). I described it as a very crumbsroom slasher and I still stand by that.

I watched Boardinghouse because of this thread (the 90 minute cut though). I described it as a very crumbsroom slasher and I still stand by that.

It turns incomprehensible boredom into a high art. So, yes, it speaks to me.

Let me know what you think of it once you watch it.
I just finished watching Boardinghouse on blu ray. Tenically, this is a bad movie, but it has some fun moments and a lot of charm, in a cheesy, schlocky way. I liked it. 6/10 would be my rating.

my disdain for the mystery genre is unwavering
Not to be rude, but this is the most accurately I put this: I think you need to get this sorted out.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I wasn't mad I watched this. I would be if I watched it of my own volition. Yet, having it be part of this HoF, it made it a little more tolerable in a weird way. I find myself more forgiving of something this old than something more modern. Why? No idea. It might be the low-quality film stock versus the camcorder someone found in their mom's basement.

I had heard of this movie, it was infamous for being one of the bad ones. I guess I'm glad it's only as long as it is because I found myself drifting here and there. The editing kept me awake coincidentally because I was interested in finding out...why they cut this the way they did. Who was on what drug during what point and why.

I'll say this, the movie does not live up to its legacy of badness. It's bad...but not that bad.

Suspect's Reviews