Search for a movie like "Clash of Titans" and other of videogames

Tools    

I'm looking for a movie that I remember was very similar to "clash of the titans".

"The protagonist, along with a group of men, embarks on a boat trip to hunt different creatures, including a kraken, a cyclops (which they blind by sticking a stake into it while it sleeps) and a witch? whom he finds after climbing a mountain.
When he returns, he returns as an old man and only a servant recognizes him"

The second is very similar to the anime SAO, it is from the 80`s 90`s

"The protagonists put on helmets to enter a video game of fights.
A short circuit causes them to be unable to remove their helmets and they only manage to escape until they complete all the levels.
There's a fight under an overpass with a woman in chains."

Thank you for read

I'm looking for a movie that I remember was very similar to "clash of the titans".

"The protagonist, along with a group of men, embarks on a boat trip to hunt different creatures, including a kraken, a cyclops (which they blind by sticking a stake into it while it sleeps) and a witch? whom he finds after climbing a mountain.
When he returns, he returns as an old man and only a servant recognizes him"

The second is very similar to the anime SAO, it is from the 80`s 90`s

"The protagonists put on helmets to enter a video game of fights.
A short circuit causes them to be unable to remove their helmets and they only manage to escape until they complete all the levels.
There's a fight under an overpass with a woman in chains."

Thank you for read
Conan The Barbarian
Most Ray Harryhausen films.
The Beastmaster

a few films I think fall within the same lines as the original Clash of the Titans.

The blinding of the cyclops was in Homer's Odyssey which told of Odysseus finding his way back home after the Trojan War. My memory says the only one that recognized Odysseus on his return was his faithful dog.

If it's based on The Odyssey, we only need to look for movies between 800 B.C. and 2022 A.D.

The most recent version is this miniseries The Odyssey

Sounds similar to Jason and the Argonauts to me. It was from 1963, so a while before Clash of the Titans, but was from memory a very similarly styled film.