WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

I've got to assume that this is one of those 'Who's buried in Grant's Tomb?' type questions ( and without splitting hairs over whether he was rested on top or at the side or 3 feet to the northeast- it is after all Grant's tomb)

So in this (hopefully) Spock-like
( the science officer, not the pediatrician) deduction, I'm going to guess that @GulfportDoc's home town is:

Gulfport !!!! Mississippi.

I'm going to guess that @GulfportDoc's home town is:
Gulfport !!!! Mississippi.
That's true, LL. Gulfport, Miss.-- on the beautiful Dixie Riviera.. That, of course, is not the picture above.

That was a little misleading - to me anyway- the way you posted it. At any rate, I don't recognize this place. Is it right on the coastline or further inland?

Yes, it's Main Street, U.S.A, at the original Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. It opened in 1955, and Doc first visited there in 1959..

Your go...
I thought it looked familiar. I've only been there once in 1969. Mostly know it from TV shows and photos. I'll post one next.

That could be a lot of places. It's not in the tropics. No palm trees. It's overcast, so it could be in the Pacific Northwest. We'll need a clue or two...

That could be a lot of places. It's not in the tropics. No palm trees. It's overcast, so it could be in the Pacific Northwest. We'll need a clue or two...
Another photo from the same place:

Now there are palms AND Brit telephone booths..

Could be UK owned islands, like the Caymans or Virgin Islands.
Yup there were palms there, but it's more semi tropical. Hot and humid as hell when I was there, but in the winter it's much cooler. No not those two islands you mentioned.

Yup there were palms there, but it's more semi tropical. Hot and humid as hell when I was there, but in the winter it's much cooler. No not those two islands you mentioned.
Maybe the Florida Keys, or SoCal, but I don't understand the Brit phone booths.

I think this thread is headed for the dustbin. Not getting a lot of participation.

Maybe the Florida Keys, or SoCal, but I don't understand the Brit phone booths.

I think this thread is headed for the dustbin. Not getting a lot of participation.
I thought Stirch much chime in on this one. So might know the answer.

A clue: it's in the Atlantic Ocean.

Bermuda?

Could be, but didn’t think it got hot & humid there.

Is it the Bahamas? @Citizen Rules

Not all that common a scenic if you look at the color of the water, which is given this aqua hue due to mineral deposits. Both the lake and the place it's in have women's names ( and both names are also titles of songs.)