WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Heh. I could make an educated guess if we knew which sport was played there. Or at least which sport was not played there...
Gonna give it away, but tennis.

Gonna give it away, but tennis.
Yes, that helped a bunch. It's gotta be the Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, where they play the U.S. Open. Probably not too far from you..

Yes, that helped a bunch. It's gotta be the Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, where they play the U.S. Open. Probably not too far from you..
Sure is. Not close to me since I live in Connecticut.

This is in the U.S. No, it's not San Francisco
Gonna need more - someplace with lots of rivers & bridges.

Gonna need more - someplace with lots of rivers & bridges.
It's where the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers join to form the mighty Ohio River. It's also the home town of the great Michael Keaton.

Pittsburgh ?

Considering the luck I had with the beautiful environs of Nova Scotia,
I ' m not sure I should post this nature lover's landscape- but here goes. Hint - it's probably not where you think it is.

It's in the US- and in a part of the country that many do not associate with ' exotic
looking' scenery- but it is quite beautiful. I'd prefer to have you mention the exact area, but I'd take the state. ( I may have to settle fot the general region)

Hint- it's not either coastline.

That kayak is floating in a region of the USA that contains 21% of the earth's freshwater.

Yup. I don't expect most folks to know the exact location - the Upper Peninsula in Michigan, where this kayaker is floating , and maybe it's best to keep this pristine region 'under the radar.'

Your turn @Stirchley