Godfather 2

a dominating shutout

NEXT BATTLE:
GODFATHER PART 2 ( 3 WINS)

VS.

new contender
LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS

The Godfather: Part II
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A system of cells interlinked
Tough to compare these...

GF II is flawless, but I feel LOTR edges it out slightly if only because it is fresher to me....

LOTR

Don't do this people! We're talking about The Two Towers, which is the weakest of the The Lord of the Rings trilogy! It's a good movie, but no masterpiece!

Godfather II again. I never fell into the LOTR craze like I did with Star Wars.

ill tie it up
its 3-3 , lets get more votes.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Definately The Godfather Part II

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Godfather II

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

godfather part 2 takes care of the teo towers in a scary one.

NEXT BATTLE:
THE GODFATHER PART 2 ( 4 WINS)

VS.

new contender
STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE

The Godfather Part Two