Celebrity crushes

Tools    

Crazy, Stupid Love just came out on Blu-ray. I will have to buy that. Doesn't he appear totally naked in one scene?

By the way, to me, Ryan Gosling is practically equal to Jake Gyllenhaal. They're both from the same Popsicle box.

No, he doesn't get completely undressed. Just takes his shirt off. But I don't think Gosling is special because of his physique. Lots of actors, even wannabe actors have bodies like that. It's just his style of clothing that I really like. It could be that they tell him to dress like that, because they wanna turn him into a picture boy. I don't know, all I know is that guy is very well-groomed and polished. Knowing how much time it takes me to go to the gym and do my shopping (when I do), you have to respect guys who do it as well.

I'm starting to sound like Pat Bateman. "I believe in looking after myself. A healthy diet and a rigorous athletic regime". To be honest, Bale looked very well-groomed and polished in American Psycho as well.

Well, yeah, Ryan's a good dresser and he's got a great body. But I would say that both of those qualities can be found in a lot of men and don't make him special.

I think it's his face that makes him special. His eyes, his expression, the way he has his hair and facial hair most of the time.

Very beautiful.

Ever since I've watched Crazy, Stupid, Love with my girlfriend, I have a strange fascination with Ryan Gosling. It's not because I have a crush on the guy. I just think he is extremely well-groomed in that film. Just look at all these:

I just love a well-groomed man. It says a lot about one's character. I don't get men who just buy clothes out of pure necessity of having to wear something. There's some mates of mine who despise shopping. So, they enter a store, fit one item (preferably in a large size so it always 'fits'), then buy that item in 3 different colours and they're on their way. I look at them and I think: you look awful. I know they probably don't care, but still...

Anyway, I like Gosling's appearance a lot, and not just in this film. If I was a woman out on the town with a high bar for one night stands, I'd go home with him. I know some probably think he's too polished, but meh... I like him better than Hugh Jackman.

And when he took off his shirt in Crazy, Stupid, Love, there was a collective OH MY GAWD in the theater. Yes, it was justified.

EDIT: extreme computer aids going on due to posting these pics.
*Swoon* makes me wanna watch the movie.

Sudoku Blackbelt
Well, I don't know if I'd call them crushes, but I do have an attaction to some. I've been told I have odd tastes in women. I guess it's because, while I appreciate physical beauty, like any other heteroprimate, there's not always a pinpoint-able reason as to why. They just have a quality I find attractive

Lauren Bacall has always been attractive. Even now, at 87 years old, she still exudes a star quality presence.

Kathy Bates has always been been beautiful.

Madeline Khan as well.

Here, however, is a very pinpointable quality:

Avril has a wonderful belly button

Jean Simmons for me. Her natural beauty and innocence was a big appeal. One of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, in my opinion.

I remember going to see her at the theaters when I was younger and even followed her films into my adult years.

A fine and under-rated actress. She could have played the lead in many great classics.

Paula Patton is too hot for her own good. One night with me and she would die and be reborn.

that's what she said...
😍Shia labeouf
😍Jesse esienberg
😍Tobey maguier
If I were to go for someone out of my age appropriately, Nicholas cage!

Haha my pals think I have the strangest taste in men.
Shia, Jesse, Tobey and Nicholas... If you read this, I'd love to meet you!!!!! Lol 😄

I'm assuming you mean this lady.

She doesn't really do it for me, but I understand the attraction. I do like that second pic.
Yeah, she's got the whole package and is definitely hot. I liked her ever since I saw Lost In Trahslation and had afeeling that she would be a star some day.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier
I think Blake Anderson is quite good looking and I've developed a small man crush on him, but I wish he'd shave off that 'stache!

Christa Miller. The attached photo was taken some years back. Probably from around the the time of Drew Carey show or early Scrubs. She looks different now. I think she went under the knife or something.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	christamiller-8.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	8518  

Ehh....she's ok