XFactor

Tools    

Unregistered Illegal User
i dont think she will.
Let's hope she doesn't.

Originally Posted by christine
you're ok then Rho. although a life without ITV would be a life missing nothing at all
That is true although it'll be shame to miss ITV Sport.

Grill me, I dare you!
My Reviews

The People's Republic of Clogher
You'd miss Adrian Chiles' big, doughy face?

The odd Champion's League match aside (now that the Beeb have F1 again), life without ITV sounds pretty appealing.

wow Will.I.AM sucked big time last night.
Isn't that all he does? Can't Fergie just go solo, so The Black Eyed Peas can go back the obscurity they were before they hired her?

Well, I have to admit I'm surprised that One Direction didn't win. But third? Did Simon sabotage them? I have trouble believing he made a mistake that big. I didn't hear it, but I was told they sung "Torn", which is a terrible choice for a boyband or any group with more than one singer. How bad was their performance?

Ah well, at least it appears that I've got the two in the "Strictly" order right.

TBH, it sounds better than I thought it would... But that's not the same as sounding good. I don't like the arrangement, for a start, and, as I thought and IMO, it just doesn't work with a vocal group. A single, strong male voice may've been able to do it, but I still wouldn't like the arrangement.

Thanks for digging that up, though, LuD.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Didn't watch the final but, as always, Monkseal's blog is worth the read.

Linkie link link

The guy's the best TV critic around, I think. He does fantastic Apprentice and Strictly blogs too.

I have been following it on Youtube it is going to be close

Chappie doesn't like the real world
The only one I like is Janet Devlin. This is the first year I've watched it. Does Louie always pick such horrendous acts?

Let's be honest, if Misha B doesn't win- the whole show is even more of a joke than originally thought. Though, considering the winners fare worse compared to runner ups in long-term careers; i wouldn't be surprised if they pick a flash in the pan winner then keep Misha as a long term investment

My favourite went two weeks ago, Kitty. I never spend money on these things though, don't vote. I'd like to see Little Mix or Amelia win.

And let Tulisa advertise her perfume with her arm, dear me. I didn't even know it was the name of her perfume until it was reported...

Thankfully that Craig went last week, what a boring singer.

The only one I like is Janet Devlin.
Ellie Goulding is very similar but the voice isn't annoying like Devlins. Liked her at the start but her voice started to grate a few weeks back.

Janet relies on that hiccupy thing she does with her voice too much, but if she would tone it down she would be really good.

I liked Kitty when she did that Bjork song. Other than that she was a little too shouty. Same with Amelia.

Craig was boring, but his audition wasn't. I think maybe Gary made him sing boring songs. I think the contestants would probably fair better without their mentors. Gary and Louie are awful.

^ Definitely boring songs. Walsh was right last week telling Gary he chose one of the most boring Bond themes compared to a lot of the Bond songs.

My God, Godoggo. It's not bad enough that we've given you your own version and the Cowell monster himself, but you're watching our version as well. That could be the most masochistic thing I've ever heard.

Oh, it get's much worse than X-Factor. I watched Celebrity BB. That's how I know who these guys are:

I have a strange obsession with your reality tv. I actually don't watch much from my side of the ocean except for Top Chef.

Just because there are two of them.

&feature=related

Holy crap! Jedward!?!? The Irish Dumb & Dumber? If they each only had half a brain, they'd still only have half a brain.

That said, they didn't annoy me on Eurovision this year. Not only that, but I wanted them to win. Have you ever seen Eurovision? It's great. Not the brilliance it used to be, because it's too professional now (even to the point that the UK seem to take it seriously now ) but there's still some, what I call, proper Eurovision acts. As Europe has grown, they've had to have a semi-finals to get rid of some countries (and because of the cost of it) and those two semi-finals now usually have the best acts. Well, the acts I like best anyway. Too many of them sing in English now. I liked it when just about everyone sung in their own language.

A fanmade video of this years Eurovision entries. As you will see (should you suffer it all) Jedward fit right in.

These performances are from all over, but I'm sure all the whole Eurovision show is on youtube. I'd expect that the last few years are up.

Are you watching I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here! atm? If not, try and find that. It's, possibly, the worst of the reality shows. I think I'd rather watch Dancing On Ice and/or The X Factor than that.

Probably the most memerable winner of recent years.

&feature=related

Probably my favourite of the last 10 years or so.

&feature=related
Just about everything I like in a Eurovision entry. Corny, ridiculous, cheeky, confident, funny and mental.

2006 was the best Eurovision (for me) in as long as I can remember.

Let's be honest, if Misha B doesn't win- the whole show is even more of a joke than originally thought. Though, considering the winners fare worse compared to runner ups in long-term careers; i wouldn't be surprised if they pick a flash in the pan winner then keep Misha as a long term investment
Micha is the best but its are newspapers that decide who wins are xfactor. Micha was very popular to begin with now every week she stays in, a new story comes out.

That said, they didn't annoy me on Eurovision this year. Not only that, but I wanted them to win.
Nope... , these brilliant guys should have won in 2011:

PERFECTOOOOOOOOOO. Gnomes! and a weird thing on a unicycle!