Gomorrah

Tools    

Naturally, it's an excellent series. Stirch, I think you're going to like it a lot. Don't worry, that's all I'm going to say unless you comment on what you've seen.

Naturally, it's an excellent series. Stirch, I think you're going to like it a lot. Don't worry, that's all I'm going to say unless you comment on what you've seen.
1st season without Ciro, which will be v. hard for me.

Just watched (twice) the 1st 3 episodes. Missed this show so much.

WARNING: spoilers below
Can’t decide who is scarier: Gennaro the gangsta or Genarro the upright citizen. Interesting tack the show has taken to show a different side of Gennaro. Loving it so far.

@ScarletLion, what “minor blip” are you talking about? If it’s not in the 1st 3 episodes, don’t tell me.

PLEASE, NO SPOILERS!

My cat KANDY freakin loves this show.

Forgot to mention. Look who’s gonna be in Fargo season 4 in April. This I gotta see.

Legend in my own mind
Do love Gomorrah.

Do you guys know the name of this beautiful London building where Alberto & Gennaro meet in eppy 4? Crap screenshot, I know.

Do you guys know the name of this beautiful London building where Alberto & Gennaro meet in eppy 4? Crap screenshot, I know.

Never mind. It’s St. Pancras.

Just watched (twice) the 1st 3 episodes. Missed this show so much.

Can’t decide who is scarier: Gennaro the gangsta or Genarro the upright citizen. Interesting tack the show has taken to show a different side of Gennaro. Loving it so far.

@ScarletLion, what “minor blip” are you talking about? If it’s not in the 1st 3 episodes, don’t tell me.

PLEASE, NO SPOILERS!

My cat KANDY freakin loves this show.

I didn't like the London episode. It was full of cliched characters acting terribly.

I didn't like the London episode. It was full of cliched characters acting terribly.
I did have my own doubts about this episode. Definitely an outlier.

Watched it again & liked it better though it’s somewhat far-fetched & contrived. I suppose the point of it was to show that a decent cup of coffee is not to be found in London (so untrue) & that Brits are as criminally-minded as Italians are (which may or may not be true).

Gennaro & Azzurra both said that London makes them anxious. Judging by this episode, I can see why.

I did have my own doubts about this episode. Definitely an outlier.

Watched it again & liked it better though it’s somewhat far-fetched & contrived. I suppose the point of it was to show that a decent cup of coffee is not to be found in London (so untrue) & that Brits are as criminally-minded as Italians are (which may or may not be true).

Gennaro & Azzurra both said that London makes them anxious. Judging by this episode, I can see why.
Bloody brexit

Patrizia’s wedding day & Gennaro gave her away. She didn’t look too happy to be getting married (don’t know why), but she looked bellissima!

https://i.imgur.com/tBGgnSP.gif

When @ScarletLion created this cinematograph I had no idea this was Patrizia on her wedding day. Standing with her SIL. So fabulous to see it on my DVD yesterday.

Finished season 4. Brilliant. MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW.

Cannot believe Patrizia is out of the show (at the actress’s request). Bad news as she was my favorite. Annoying.

What did we think of Gennaro murdering her & her unborn daughter Bianca? I was so shocked. Gennaro was livid with anger when his father killed Ciro’s young daughter & here he goes & kills an unborn baby & her mother. Seemed out of character to me & not believable.

Azzurra becomes more & more like Lady Macbeth.

Two amusing things about Italy. One, you can smoke on the grounds of a kindergarten. Would never be allowed in America. Second, no one uses a swimming pool cover or fence even with a toddler in the house.

Finished season 4. Brilliant. MAJOR SPOILERS BELOW.

Cannot believe Patrizia is out of the show (at the actress’s request). Bad news as she was my favorite. Annoying.

What did we think of Gennaro murdering her & her unborn daughter Bianca? I was so shocked. Gennaro was livid with anger when his father killed Ciro’s young daughter & here he goes & kills an unborn baby & her mother. Seemed out of character to me & not believable.

Azzurra becomes more & more like Lady Macbeth.
It was shocking but in keeping with the rest of the show. We've almost gone full circle now.

I'm looking forward to the 'Immortal' film about Ciro.

Me too, but have no clue when l’immortale is actually coming to America or when a dvd might become available. Couldn’t find a thing online yesterday.