Looking for a parody of the 80‘s

Tools    

I‘ve been trying to find a certain movie for about 20 years. My brother and I saw it on TV, when we were kids. I don‘t know the title. It was a parody, the plot was similar to those of the Quatermain or Indiana-Jones-films. At the beginning the male main character is in a boat with the female main character. He tells her he would take a shortcut, which leads them down a waterfall. Next scene: They are completely soaked, enter a bar and an old man starts laughing and says, „Taken the shortcut again?“
Another scene I can remember: The two lead characters are in a plane as hostages of one of the bad guys. The bad guy takes what he believes to be a parachute and jumps out of the plane - only to realize he has accidentally taken sort of a camping bed instead of a parachute. Next scene: Several other bad guys are standing together, mourning their dead colleague. One of them says, „They‘ve tied him to a camping bed and thrown him out of a plane!“
Does anyone of you know the title of this movie? It could date bake to the 1980s.

I need a bambulance
Maybe this , i saw it along time ago ,Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (1989)

Thank you very much for your suggestion! I‘ve had a look into the movie you mentioned. It‘s certainly the same kind of humor, but unfortunately it‘s not the movie I‘m looking for.

Thank you for your post! It‘s not the movie I‘m looking for, but it seems to be funny as well. Another thing I remember about the film I described: The bad guys were wearing uniforms. Maybe this piece of information might help.

A bucket of anxiety
I also grabbed references from Wikiped

DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp: As well as the utilizing the same font as the Indiana Jones films, promotional material - including one by Indiana Jones movie poster artist Drew Struzan - shows Scrooge McDuck sporting a fedora and carrying a rope over one shoulder similar to Jones and his bullwhip which does not occur in the feature itself.
Fanboys: While the plot of the movie concerns a group of Star Wars fans breaking into Skywalker Ranch to see a rough cut of Episode I in 1998, Indiana Jones items are seen and mentioned as being part of the ranch's prop collection. Lines from the movies are quoted and the three theatrical posters sit on the wall of George Lucas's office.
The Hangover: When his bag is dismissed as a purse, one character insists it is a satchel like Indiana Jones carries.
Howard the Duck: A duck themed variation of Richard Amsel's Raiders of the Lost Ark movie poster can be seen on the titular Howard's wall named Breeders of the Lost Stork.
Paul: The titular alien can be seen giving Steven Spielberg movie tips out of Hangar 51 while Short Round is later mentioned near the close of the movie.
Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams: OSS agent Carmen can be seen picking up the Chachapoyan Fertility Idol from a pile of gold.
Shrek 2: In one scene Puss reaches under a closing door to retrieve his hat.
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The Marshall College statue of Marcus Brody greets Sam Witwicky (played by Shia LaBeouf) when he and his family arrive at college.
UHF: The opening scenes parody the Temple scenes with "Weird Al" Yankovic attempting to swipe an Oscar statue from the temple, and then is chased by a boulder through various locations.
VeggieTales — Minnesota Cuke: The two films parody two of the four Indiana Jones films.
Chicken Run — Ginger reaches under a closing door to retrieve her hat.
The short films Tadeo Jones, Tadeo Jones and the Basement of Doom and the features Tad, The Lost Explorer and Tad the Lost Explorer and the Secret of King Midas are parodies of the Indiana Jones franchise.
The Rescuers — Madame Medusa gets eaten by Nero and Brutus the crocodiles.
The Incredibles — Mr. Incredible is being chased by the Omnidroid when it rolls.
The Rescuers — Penny takes the Devil's Bayou Diamond during Madame Medusa’s defeat.

It's called UHF. I've never seen it but it's a guess. The movie you're talking about sounds funny so now I also want to find it.
It's a jem, but then again I think the same about Freddy Got Fingered

It's a jem, but then again I think the same about Freddy Got Fingered
I mean this video was a riot. I might check it out. Wonder if it's the movie the OP is looking for.
It's been a while since I watched it, but it'd be my bet now you mentioned it, the scenes sound like the bits where Al is daydreaming.
It's dumb fun, Michael "Kramer" Richards is pretty good in it too. Maybe it hasn't aged well? Think I'm gonna have to watch it again now lol

Thanks to all of you for trying to help me to find the movie. UHF seems to be very funny, I‘m certainly going to watch it. However, it‘s not the one I‘m looking for. But I‘ll keep on trying, because I‘d really like to surprise my brother and get the movie for him. Watching it together again after so many years would be great fun!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Today, we're teaching p.... No. This needs video.

Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers! What better way to say, "I love you" than with a spatula?! SPATULA City!! Spatula City. (spatula city). For all your spatula needs! We got it all on U-H-F!!!

It's gotta happen at least once a year. =/

I was thinking it was either "Romancing the Stone", or more likely the sequel "Jewel of the Nile".