What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

“I was cured, all right!”

Ugetsu Monogatari, 1953
Saikaku Ichidai Onna, 1952
Gion no Shimai, 1936
Chikamatsu Monogatari, 1954
Oyu-Sama, 1951

I bought the DVD last month, now the blu-ray is coming!

Hell yeah!!!

Tomu Uchida's Miyamoto Musashi complete collection.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Pre-ordered from Amazon because it's Ghost in the Shell on UHD with some brand-new extras.

I mean, it's Lupin and it's releasing the day before my birthday.

It's MHA and it's releasing the day before my birthday.

It was an impulse pre-order.

The X-Files: Season One

Always been interested in watching this show. Got it for $10 at a half-price book store. So far its pretty good. I like the "doing a lot with a little" approach to sci-fi.

I get the feeling that later seasons will be much better than what I've seen so far.

Citizen Kane Special Edition cause it was a great movie i loved it.

the mummy 2017 *W*

It's a 4K version of The Wizard of Oz. Really, the colors and sets in this movie, not to mention the characters and actors, are terrific. Really, I've had the Scarecrow singing inside my head about having a brain, instead of a "head all full of stuffin''", all day. Dorothy's freckles really stand out.

The X-Files: Season One

Always been interested in watching this show. Got it for $10 at a half-price book store. So far its pretty good. I like the "doing a lot with a little" approach to sci-fi.

I get the feeling that later seasons will be much better than what I've seen so far.
Oh yeah, definitely a good set. The subsequent seasons were technically better than the first season, but since you don't quite appreciate the conspiratorial landscape yet, the first is more of a discovery process.

well i have over 5,000+ DVDS from my childhood to todays movies and tv shows and thinking to give some away and keep the good ones

5000?! Wow.

I think that many DVDs would literally fill my house.

5000?! Wow.

I think that many DVDs would literally fill my house.
yes i have few book shelves full of dvds in the entertainment room that my brother build for me and him cause we both gamers and movies and tv shows fans =]

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Eden Log

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

Pre-ordered from Amazon because it's Ghost in the Shell on UHD with some brand-new extras.

How does that look in 4k?

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
How does that look in 4k?
I haven't had a chance to watch the UHD, or the included 1080p disc from the same master, yet but I'm hearing a lot of good things and the screenshots I've seen look promising.

i havent bought dvds for while cause im full of dvds and trying to sort them out next week and sell some away and keep the good ones and i pre ordered greys anatomy season 16 for my greys anatomy collection (november 11th) and pre ordered shadowhunters dvd boxset (Oct 28th) for my shadowhunters collection even tho i already got the dvds but decided to get the dvd boxset aswell

Streamed a little bit of both shows, but wasn’t thrilled. Both got great reviews so I bought these since I tend to invest more if I buy the DVDs. Looking forward to both.