Rate your last drink

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Plain water

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Supposedly pronounced "stoke", this style is lightly sweetened, and not heavily caffeinated (95 mg). It's cheaper than the Starbucks' product, and I like it better. It's available at WalMart.
Tom Segura’s favorite! A brand you can really get behind.

Tom Segura’s favorite! A brand you can really get behind.
Heh. I still like Stok, but I've recently switched to Starbucks iced coffee packets. I don't like patronizing Starbucks, tbh, but their box of 6 packets makes 96 ounces of iced coffee, whereas the Stok is only 48 ounces-- twice the product for just a little more dough. If Stok would come out with packets, it would probably be cheaper. I guess I'm just a cheap sun of a gun. Of course it would be even cheaper to make it out of my own brewed coffee, but I'm also lazy...

Solid water- on level with the higher end bottled waters of Voss and Evian. I've had one better black water but can't remember the brand.
wtf dude

is black O.O

i want to drink that O.O

i really want to drink that O.O

i like monster energy drink

Well, let me see, oh yes now I remember it was.. blue lemonade koolaid, good too!

I like coffee, especially in the morning. The smell of coffee is wonderful.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
3 white Russians down. I'm either playing CoD or ...wait. I copied this from the shout box so I wouldn't have to type it all again wtf? Duh.

Wtf is a mudshake? Or whatever it was cuz I can't click back without losing what I've typed again.

Going back 4 more.

Edit. No I'm not. I still wanna know what mudbake is. Also. Hm. I forgot =/

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Edit. No I'm not. I still wanna know what mudbake is. Also. Hm. I forgot =/

Pretty sure that's what your underoos are gonna be if you keep drinking White Russians.

Pretty sure that's what your underoos are gonna be if you keep drinking White Russians.

The buzz has gone. Which I'm pretty sure is what B.B. King was actually singing a'boot.

I'm still waiting on thqt muesli...mud whatever definition btw. Im on mobile and i can't zoom.

In the meantime, this vodka ain't gonna finish itself. I just wrote a song. Though I'm suspicious on my standards atm. Pretty suspicious on them all the time tho. Weak sauce. And only way I thumbed out suspicious three times in a row is all thanks to autowhatever. Disnt correct THAT tho did you. Pompus program. Think you know jack.

Free bump ftw!! For the horde? Working on a bottle of pinot noir atm like a pro. Them memories ain't gonna 'rase themselves!!! Before the buzz kicks in, I bought a nice bottle over the holidays up in VA but tossed the bottle before noting the brand name. Tragic. Anyone have any suggestions? Estancia pinot noir is what I buy. Stay away from 2017 tho. Anything earlier or 2018 is fine. I use it in my spaghetti sauce. Anyway. Back to the bottle.

I made an Old Pal. Bourbon, dry vermouth and Campari. I'd give it an 8/10. I prefer the Boulevardier, which swaps the dry vermouth for sweet. I'd give that a 9/10.