2018 film about two hitmen in a diner. One is hired to kill the other.

Tools    

Hello everyone. I have been trying to find a movie that I saw back in 2018 (I believe) that I really enjoyed but now I can't remember the title or who the actors were. It may have been an independent movie. I think it was a featured movie on YouTube at the time but I honestly cannot remember exactly where I saw it.
The whole movie takes place in a restaurant with two professional assassins. However, one of them has been hired to kill the other one to replace him in the business. The two end up becoming almost friends throughout their meal. But ultimately the condemned man/ex-hitman ends up getting the gun and killing the other guy. He then proceeds to kill everyone else in the restaurant (off camera but still audible).
It's a very disturbing final scene but the whole movie is brilliantly written, acted and directed in my opinion.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thank you so much!
Dropjaw

Yes, it's very good! Though I was quite emotionally shaken for several days after the last scene. But the actors were fantastic. An entire movie that takes place totally at a table in a restaurant and can still hold the attention of the audience all the way through is quite impressive.

I just found it! It's called "Last Supper" from 2018. Fantastic movie (in my opinion). I highly recommend it to you all!