My Favorite Best 125 Movie Characters List

Tools    

104 Skeletor------Masters Of The Universe

This movie was made way too soon for it really to have gotten a great film made. Its seen as a B movie at best but if made today the effects would make this movie worth something and normally i am more about substance of effects but in this case . This type of story needed ILM effects. And yes better actors and overall story.
But what this movie does have is one the best performances ever for villain and it was done in make up.

103 William Wallace-----Braveheart

Its truly amazing how Mel directed and acted in the same movie and not only that but how many films do you direct somehow your own death scene. Im sorry for any spoilers if not seen the film.
William Wallace appeals to anyone who ever dreamed of freedom or justice for there family or people.

102 King Theoden-----T.T.T and ROTK

I do prefer his character in ROTK but helps deep would nearly break anyones spirit if you witnessed where a wall thats shielded your people from kings to sons for ages. Theoden had to get over being puppet to Saurman through magic and died with his courage in battle leading his men.

101 Loki-------Thor Trilogy and Avengers 1and 3

A really great villain regulated to Loki being not as bad a Villain as other people. Is trickster abilities and the actor make him more needed in the MCU so really Loki ended being casted correctly

100 John Gustufson and Max Goldman-----Grumpy and Grumpier Old Men

I love this movie and the really funny duo of Lemon and Matthau and two cranky old men who fight over nothing until a new neighbor moves in. A Women.

99 Doc Holliday-----Tombstone

Even though i liked both Adaptations of the Wyatt Earp story and while both Doc Holidays which were done in the 90s are really good. Val Kilmer just did his performance just a bit more better to where you can tell each breath he took was painful to you as the viewer during this scene and other scenes where breathing was slowly becoming his last breaths.

Make a better place
114 Buford T Justice-----Smokey and The Bandit
Absolutely agree with that, that man took that movie to another level

definitely one of the best characters to watch

98 Rocket Raccoon and Groot-----Gaurdians Of The Galaxy 1 and 2 and Avengers 3.

Love Rocket and Groot. Such a great duo creation weither its Rocket and Big Groot or Rocket and Baby or Teenage Groot.

97 Rey-----The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi

I dont care what some people say. I like Rey she is akward and a loner and why cant a jedi lead character be female.

96 Mickey-----Rocky 1,2 and 3

Love Mickey no one can put Rocky in his place better then Mick could and Rocky 3 for me tears your heart out when Mickey dies during Rocky's first fight with Lang.

95 Scar-----The Lion King

Love the suttle way you can tell how much scar really hates this kid and yet Simba is too dumb to get the jokes and hints of his hate.

94 Willy Wonka-----Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory

Just too bad Gene Wilder didnt do more films in his career but Willy Wonka and Waco Kid stick out the most in my mind for characters he played.

93 Blade------Blade and Blade 2

The Character of Blade is such an amazing concept and who knew Kristoff Kristofferson would have made one of the best mentor characters in a comic book film. I dont consider Blade 3 a true Blade film just the first 2 because seemed like it was trying pass the torch to spinoff but it was just a bad movie.

92 Rooster Cogburn-------True Grit and Rooster Cogburn and The Lady

I have no issues with the remake but it seemed like allot of modern westerns were hollywood treats them like B films. Only Open Range seemed to captured the classic western feel other then Unforgiven. Love the character of Rooster.

91 James T Kirk-----Star Trek 1-6 and Star Trek Generations

No offense to Chris Pine but there is only one Kirk and it was the Captain Kirk who left us in Star Trek Generations buried by Captain Picard a fitting passing of the Enterprise Captain

This is a huge list of characters and definitely all are great.

90 Moses-------The Ten Commandments

One of the biggest films to ever been made and the one film that has aired around every easter on tv that i can remember. When I think of Moses I think of Charleton Heston. Shoot if god had a voice i almost can imagine it is Charleton Heston

88 Elizabeth Swann------POTC 1,2,3

What a great character for any british actress to have. Me myself would have prefered Beckinsale but Kiera is Elizabeth. But really the pirates exile her on an island where has to stay 10 years to wait Wills curse.

87 Chewbacca-------Star Wars 4,5,6, 7 and 8 and Solo A Star Wars Story

Gotta love chewbacca best wing man in the buisness. He can be co pilot with anyone. From Han To Lando back to Han and Now Rey.