Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
The ballad of buster Scruggs

Watched the first two and just turned it off. Far too detached from realism for my liking. Not enough intrigue or emotional attachment.
The 3rd story was when it got very good IMO. It was my fave part & the 2 following were fairly good too.
I’ll give it another go, thanks.

This might just do nobody any good.
That’s gotta be on my top 5 of its respective year. Maybe second favorite Anderson, tbh.

I have, but can’t remember what & don’t have time to check.

I’m sure a massive amount of work, production values, costumes, etc. went into Hotel, but I disliked it from the very 1st scene.

I have, but can’t remember what & don’t have time to check.

I’m sure a massive amount of work, production values, costumes, etc. went into Hotel, but I disliked it from the very 1st scene.
That's cool. I wasn't a fan either.

Have you seen any other Wes Anderson movies? People tend to either love or hate them.
Turns out I haven’t. Vaguely recall Life Aquatic. Either haven’t seen his movies or bailed out of them.

Earnest, well-meaning, plodding & stupendously boring.

Tried several times to get through this movie (twice at the weekend), but, each time, I fall asleep.

I found the same with Pan's Labyrinth, but, after about 4 tries I did it... and what an absolutely brilliant movie.

Seriously, Stirch... try and get through it.

I guess I’m gonna be humming the lullaby the whole week.

I found the same with Pan's Labyrinth, but, after about 4 tries I did it... and what an absolutely brilliant movie.

Seriously, Stirch... try and get through it.
Will try to find a streaming version; for some reason I think that might help. I really would like to know how the bloody thing ends.

Will try to find a streaming version; for some reason I think that might help. I really would like to know how the bloody thing ends.
WARNING: "Pan's Labyinth ending" spoilers below
Credits. It ends with credits

I have a huge crush on Mark Ruffalo, but couldn’t buy him as mentally ill. Weird movie.

Sterling cast & director to say the least, but stupendously boring.

The Eastwood version is kind of fun and leans into the “absurd male fantasy” angle more. Top notch Clint freak out too.

No clue why I put this in my Netflix Q since I have zero interest in Bobby Fischer or chess. Good cast, but it was very tiresome.

Unusual Black-Mirrorish sort of movie. Adapted from a play, which doesn’t always work. Sent me to sleep twice so gave up.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)

No clue why I put this in my Netflix Q since I have zero interest in Bobby Fischer or chess. Good cast, but it was very tiresome.
I watched a good 20 mins of this and the acting seemed terrible. Looked like a shot for tv.