Peep Show

Tools    

never heard of this series until today. and I watched s1e1 like 7 hours ago. timely bump.
That's a bit like me and Family Guy. It'd been on for 10 years before I'd even heard of it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's a great show... Start from the beginning!

However, if you are caught up like me, this season is all on youtube, at least until Episode 5, though they have a minute clip of Episode 6.

It's a great show... Start from the beginning!

However, if you are caught up like me, this season is all on youtube, at least until Episode 5, though they have a minute clip of Episode 6.
Yeah, it would definitely help to start from the beginning as you'd understand the presence of the recurring characters.

About a year ago I also got into Fresh Meat, by the same writers, and went through all three series. Like Peep Show it's so well-written and dense with great material.

About a year ago I also got into Fresh Meat, by the same writers, and went through all three series. Like Peep Show it's so well-written and dense with great material.
Fresh Meat is pretty good, it's incredibly uncomfortable though. Even more than Peep Show for me as i feel David in particular just really suits the awkwardness.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Anyone watch the final episode? What did you think?

WARNING: "Peep Show" spoilers below
I was glad it ended with just the two of them stuck with each other, just like every other season. I know some people wanted it to end with Mark finally 'winning' but his response to the kidnapping just showed how much of a loser and not a nice person he really is. I liked the nod to that whole idea with him saying 'I've won' just before the ad break, but of course it was never going to last for any of them. Except that I think Jeremy is sort of happy with being a loser and being stuck with Mark, so it works out better for him.

Anyone watch the final episode? What did you think?

WARNING: "Peep Show" spoilers below
I was glad it ended with just the two of them stuck with each other, just like every other season. I know some people wanted it to end with Mark finally 'winning' but his response to the kidnapping just showed how much of a loser and not a nice person he really is. I liked the nod to that whole idea with him saying 'I've won' just before the ad break, but of course it was never going to last for any of them. Except that I think Jeremy is sort of happy with being a loser and being stuck with Mark, so it works out better for him.
I'm just glad there was closure on the cliffhanger from the prior season at least. You can tell they were working worth next to no budget. Channel 4 seemed like a last resort and they only squeezed out 6 episodes. Bitter sweet.

WARNING: spoilers below
I wanted Mark to end up with Dobby at least. That callback to the college episode all season long was underwhelming.

I found the series largely underwhelming and that was a shame. But like Series 8, which I've only seen once, it might benefit from a rewatch.