PimpDaShizzle V2.0's 100 Favorite Movies

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll admit, I made a face when I saw BELLY.

Suspect's Reviews

You should try out The Thing, if you haven't seen it. It is great.

OK. I wasn't even paying attention to that one. As far as Stephen King, I seem to only picture what he writes for the big screen. Not every last novel, and short story, that's made into a movie. He doesn't care for The Shining, from what I've heard.

OK. The Edge is a killer creature film, and a damn good one.

The Fly, The Others, Rear Window . . . I love some of these on your list. I'm going to type all the titles out, to see what I've missed. I've seen Repulsion named on the board, before. It must be a good horror movie? I might check it out this October. I'm just guessing here, but I will read up on it first.

Hellraiser! Picture it, about 8 months pregnant, in front of a big screen TV, with all the speakers, and sub-woofer on. I'd never seen it before, and here I am balancing a plate, thank god it was empty, on my tummy. Out of nowhere, a phone freakin' rings. My one relative jumps, and kicks the coffee table. THAT scared me half to death, and when I jumped, the plate went across the room. I was like, "It was a phone. You scared the hell out of me."

p.s. Those movies are nasty, and I will never watch them again. I stopped at Part 1.

I'll be back.
I've seen The Thing and thought it was really good. I put it up there with, The Abyss. Those are two movies that, any other time, would make it on my list.

Stephen King doesn't care for The Shining, but he likes The Mist. I hear that some people still take him seriously.

(I'll eat those words later on. I've got Ernest Scared Stupid and no Citizen Kane....)

Repulsion is really good. It's Roman P., which might give you a little heads up.

Hellraiser, along with the sequels, are disgusting in a way that I totally respect.
I'll admit, I made a face when I saw BELLY.
I don't understand how people can knock on Belly. Sure the actings horrible, but look at the darned picture. I think it's a thing of beauty.

Different strokes for different folks.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The Abyss is good, but nothing I ever cared to view again. I'm not saying I never will, but it's nothing that crosses my mind. I've seen The Thing too many times to count.

I haven't seen The Mist, so I don't know what you mean. I don't even know what it's about. Yeah, you'll probably eat those words, though . . . Ernest.

It would appear you really like movies for the holidays. That, or I'm reading too much in to some of your choices. Christmas Vacation is an all time favorite. I also love A Christmas Story. Have you seen that?

OK, I just read about Repulsion, and I can get it new on DVD for $6.29 + $2.98 shipping. I may check it out by October.

I'll look this up. I'm curious if it's a killer creature flick.

An orphan bear cub hooks up with an adult male as they try to dodge human hunters.

OK, nope, it isn't, but it still sounds good.
It is good

Great job Pimp, I love these things. You should have stretched it out over more posts so I could rep you some more. I know, I know, It's hard out there for a Pimp and just the fact that you were able to make enough time to put this together is enough.

I'm also a pretty serious closet Encino Man fan as well, a lot of people love to bash little Pauley Shore and that's fine, Encino Man and Son in Law both have some pretty damn funny moments in them.

I loved seeing Master and Commander and Kingdom of Heaven as well, those are really good flicks.

Great job Pimp, I love these things. You should have stretched it out over more posts so I could rep you some more. I know, I know, It's hard out there for a Pimp and just the fact that you were able to make enough time to put this together is enough.

I'm also a pretty serious closet Encino Man fan as well, a lot of people love to bash little Pauley Shore and that's fine, Encino Man and Son in Law both have some pretty damn funny moments in them.

I loved seeing Master and Commander and Kingdom of Heaven as well, those are really good flicks.
Rep shmep'. Just as long as someone's around to help me out when I get jumped for liking Encino Man.

Master and Commander and Kingdom of Heaven are some of the best adventure/action movies around. GRARH!

Well, I own both of those, but I hadn't ever seen Encino Man when I bought it. I haven't had the urge to view it again, either. Son in Law, on the other hand, I do like a lot. I bought it on purpose, actually. I am a nut for holiday films, though. Too much of one, I reckon.

Welcome to the human race...
My eye balls would have literally bulged, popped, and splattered against my monitor if I tried putting those numerical order.
On that note, is the Top 10 that appears in your profile ranked from best to worst? I don't think that would make your eyeballs explode - maybe strain them a little.

On that note, is the Top 10 that appears in your profile ranked from best to worst? I don't think that would make your eyeballs explode - maybe strain them a little.
I should probably update that list. Either that or take it off my profile.

Great list Pimp.... ... I added you to the MoFo top 100 list...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)