The MoFo Top 100 of the 80s: Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Seen An American Werewolf In London, I like it, but need to watch it again as don't remember too much. Not seen The Princess Bride although I have it ready as was meant to watch it before sending lits.

Seen An American Werewolf In London, I like it, but need to watch it again as don't remember too much. Not seen The Princess Bride although I have it ready as was meant to watch it before sending lits.
Princess Bride is very good. Specially that line: "My name is (forgot). You killed my father, prepare to die!"

Great pair! I didn't have An American Werewolf in London on my list, but could have. And I had Princess Bride low, at number twenty-four, but I made sure it was there.

As you wish.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Great pair! I didn't have An American Werewolf in London on my list, but could have. And I had Princess Bride low, at number twenty-four, but I made sure it was there.

As you wish.
When you said great pair, I thought you meant the picture above.

The first movie I believe I saw at the theater was An American Tail.
that's a nostalgic movie right there, for me. this may be the first movie i really remember seeing (on VHS at home) at a very young age

Just watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit and as I expected a enjoyed it a hell of a lot, fantastic charming film with great animation and effects and all the usual noir story twists and turns to make things interesting. Will watch The Princess Bride next.

That's kinda freaky.

I can still remember watching it in the theater. Vaguely.

I would have been three years old when I saw An American Tail. Just turned three.

Little Shop of Horrors
is another one I believe I saw at the movies, and that came out around the same time as An American Tail, so that all sounds right. Both were November/December 1986 films.