Would you rate my 10 favorites?

Tools    

We don't quite have the same taste. The only films on there that I'm a fan of are Shawshank and The Breakfast Club. I'd rank both at about an 8/10.

Respectable list though. We ALL have different tastes in films, which is awesome.

...We ALL have different tastes in films, which is awesome.
That's so true. I was going to see what your film taste was, but you don't have your Top 10 movies filled out, why? Just curious.

@Joel, same observation, same question.

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
We don't quite have the same taste. The only films on there that I'm a fan of are Shawshank and The Breakfast Club. I'd rank both at about an 8/10.

Respectable list though. We ALL have different tastes in films, which is awesome.
Yeah most people like Shawshank regardless of taste. And yeah, subjectivity is great!

That's so true. I was going to see what your film taste was, but you don't have your Top 10 movies filled out, why? Just curious.

Honestly... simply haven't gotten around to it, that's all lol.

My top 10 all time favorite films, probably go something like this (in no order):

Tombstone: Obviously lol.
There Will Be Blood
Network
Psycho
Enter The Dragon
Jaws
Do The Right Thing
No Country For Old Men
The Shining
12 Angry Men

Feel free to rank them.

Oh, Citizen! It's so difficult for me to choose a top 10! There are so many great movies!

If I absolutely had to choose, and I won't be held to this, it'd look something similar to this...

In NO order:

The Station Agent
Spring Forward
Blade Runner
The Thing
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
The Verdict
Jackie Brown
Paris Texas
David Lynch: The Art Life
Waiting for Guffman

Those are films that I can go back to and enjoy without worry, but to list them as a definitive top ten would be a sin

@DocHoliday

Tombstone
Totally love this one.
There Will Be Blood...not seen it yet.
Network...
my review
Psycho...
my review
Enter The Dragon...not seen it
Jaws...
Loved it, also liked all the sequels my review
Do The Right Thing...not seen it
No Country For Old Men...not seen it
The Shining...

12 Angry Men...
I didn't care for it, I explained why on my review

Hope ya don't mind me chiming in on these..

Tombstone:

There Will Be Blood

Network - need to watch again.
Psycho

Enter The Dragon need to watch again
Jaws

Do The Right Thing

No Country For Old Men

The Shining

12 Angry Men - guilty...of not seeing it yet.

@Joel

Of yours I've only seen:

Blade Runner
...actually this is one of my Top 10 movies!
my review of why I love it.
The Thing...
Awesome flic, though it has some flaws my review
Planes, Trains and Automobiles...
that would most likely go up with a second viewing. my review

You can't win an argument just by being right!

1. Pan's Labyrinth Loved it
2. Wall-E Dont actually remember it
3. Singin' in the Rain Cant remember if I've seen the whole movie but yeah, singing in the rain mkes me smile as well
4. The Shawshank Redemption Loved it
5. Inside Out Hvent seen
6. The Conjuring Fell asleep
7. The Breakfast Club Dated
8. The Incredibles Fun
9. Room (2015) Havent seen
10. What's eating Gilbert Grape
Havent seen

01. Pan's Labyrinth
02. Wall-E
03. The Breakfast Club
04. Singin' in the Rain
05. The Incredibles
06. Inside Out
07. The Shawshank Redemption
08. Room
09. What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
10. The Conjuring

Think The Conjuring is a POS but otherwise solid top ten. The top three are favourites of mine, also i feel weird having Singin' In The Rain above The Incredibles now that i think about it but whatever.

@DocHoliday

Tombstone
Totally love this one.
There Will Be Blood...not seen it yet.
Network...
my review
Psycho...
my review
Enter The Dragon...not seen it
Jaws...
Loved it, also liked all the sequels my review
Do The Right Thing...not seen it
No Country For Old Men...not seen it
The Shining...

12 Angry Men...
I didn't care for it, I explained why on my review
I actually left a HUGE one off my list that's one of my favorites.... Glengarry Glen Ross.

Hope ya don't mind me chiming in on these..

Tombstone:

There Will Be Blood

Network - need to watch again.
Psycho

Enter The Dragon need to watch again
Jaws

Do The Right Thing

No Country For Old Men

The Shining

12 Angry Men - guilty...of not seeing it yet.
12 Angry Men is my choice for the greatest film of all time.

Oh, Citizen! It's so difficult for me to choose a top 10! There are so many great movies!

If I absolutely had to choose, and I won't be held to this, it'd look something similar to this...

In NO order:

The Station Agent
Spring Forward
Blade Runner
The Thing
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
The Verdict
Jackie Brown
Paris Texas
David Lynch: The Art Life
Waiting for Guffman

Those are films that I can go back to and enjoy without worry, but to list them as a definitive top ten would be a sin
I LOVE both The Verdict and Jackie Brown! Two incredibly underrated films!

It's incredibly hard for me to make a definitive top 10 list. There's a few that I didn't mention that could have easily made my top 10 - Body Heat, The King of Comedy, LA Confidential, Chinatown.

It's incredibly hard for me to make a definitive top 10 list. There's a few that I didn't mention that could have easily made my top 10 - Body Heat, The King of Comedy, LA Confidential, Chinatown.
You know, I tried L.A.Confidential twice, and though I liked elements of it, it just didn't stand up as being a great, great movie. Maybe time will change my mind. Chinatown is another one. I felt it to be tediously dull, but a re-watch is probably in order so...

that's what I like about watching movies..one minute ya don;t like em, and some time later you can at least (possibly) re-assess and appreciate em.

I LOVE both The Verdict and Jackie Brown! Two incredibly underrated films!
I think Jackie Brown is Tarantino's best work. Sure, it's not as "clever" as Pulp Fiction, or as edgy as Resevoir Dogs, and certainly not as ruthless as the Kill Bill's or Django, but I like that. His subplot with Max Cherry and Jackie-starting a romance-..Max digging his new tunes at the influence of Jackie...comedy touches like not washing his hands after using the toilet..stuff like that.

I haven't seen any of those, but I've heard good stuff about them. So you have good taste!

Anybody seen any of my Top 10?