Social Media Marketing for Independent and Low Budget films

Tools    

Making a film is a big task, location scouting, cast and crew, pre and post production editing etc. So the last thing you have time to do is market the film.

Facebook Groups and Pages, Google Plus Groups and Pages, Forums and communities, twitter and instagram the list goes on. How many different applications are available just to push twitter accounts, Crowdfire, TweePi Unfollowers, AgoraPulse, Socedo and so the list goes on, you need a degree in IT just to understand it (BSc (Hons) Computing Technology 2012).

If anybody needs any help with their marketing I would love to help.

I have an interest in film marketing and have 25,000 followers on Twitter (SarkeStuart).

I believe the earlier you can introduce a project the better, from initial conception with behinds the scenes photos and comments for instagram and pintrest, ideas comments suggestions can be tweeted and posted on a facebook page, as the film nears completion trailers can be posted and pushed, advanced purchases can be made with special offers and discounts. I have so many ideas lets work together and make your films happen.