Need Some Thriller/Murder Mystery Suggestions.

Tools    

Hello All,

Need some suggestions on this. I think i have probably exhausted every movie out there. Resorting to watching cheesy TV shows to get my fix recently. Not enjoying it!

Need some good suggestions. Language is no bar. Of course i have watched the most of them, so i cant really make a list of what i have watched. So just keep 'em coming is all i can say.

Korean film Memories of Murder, love that film.

You like Nordic Noir? The Bridge, The Killing, they're good. Wallender, Broadchurch, The Missing. All good .

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Deep Red is a horror with a pretty decent plot. Basically, it's a whodunit, but it certainly keeps you guessing, but keep your eyes open if you watch it though, there's a few major clues littered in the background throughout

The Bird with the Crystal Plumage is by the same director, and I was pretty shocked when I learned who the killer was there too, like the one up above this is a horror as well, but there's a not a lot of gore at all really.

Memories of Murder i have seen. Giallo covered everything from Strip Nude for your Killer to Deep Red, nothing left!

TV Series i have done Midsomer Murders, Inspector Morse and one more from the 70's. Cant remember the name!

But need some good movies now!

Yup done that! I guess this is a wild goose chase really.

I heard of one movie, The Lone Star, 1996, any idea on that?

When it comes to TV series i like those one off ones. One episode one story. Love those ones. Long elaborate episode after episode is something not for me.

Suspiria
copycat

You should check out Landmine Goes Click if you like Thriller films, its a single location thriller like Phone Booth, with a Revenge film like I spit on your grave ending.

Kurasawa is all done! I will take a look at Landmine goes click.

I watched copycat the other day. It was decent.

Yup done that! I guess this is a wild goose chase really.

I heard of one movie, The Lone Star, 1996, any idea on that?
Lone Star is very good. As for other recommendations, you should delve into classic noir. Or more into, depending on what you've seen.