Which MoFo would you like Derpd?

Tools    

I will do requests. Request a MoFo to be derpified, and I shall derp them. My left hand is ready.

Here's our wise forum leader:

He's the leader right?

Edit: In light of my new project, this one will be taking a bit of a back seat. I will still do it, but at a slower pace. Priority will be given to requests that are actually going to be used as avatars, but if you don't like how it turns out don't feel you still have to use it. You won't hurt my feelings if you end up not liking it that much.

Hey no fair, you guys aren't posting requests!

You're not allowed to "Like" and not post! :P

Fine then, I shall do you's instead...

Swan

Lucas

OK, I want you to do yours again. A copy of that.

Also,

Sexy Celebrity, JayDee, MissVicky, Mark f, mojofilter, Captain Spaulding, cricket and Cobpyth

Hey hey hey, take it easy you guys lol. Okay, I need to limit one per person. You can make a new request once I've done your request. So, honeykid, which of those do you want to see most?

The Sci-Fi Slob

I'm glad this is getting a lot of responses. Okay here is the last of those who originally invoked my bane The actual requests are coming soon.

honeykid

Hey hey hey, take it easy you guys lol. Okay, I need to limit one per person. You can make a new request once I've done your request. So, honeykid, which of those do you want to see most?

The Sci-Fi Slob

That's actually not bad.

For those who aren't aware, derp means stupid, and derp art is art that is intentionally bad. Derpatars are avatars made typically using MS Paint and your off hand. I'm right handed so these are done with my left hand.

Thanks for the compliments Swan and honeykid, okay the first of the actual requests.

Requested by The Sci-Fi Slob, mark f: