Movies or cartoons you've seen 100's of times - literally

Tools    

MovieForums Extra

The title says it all...are there any movies or cartoons that you've grown up with, that you love, or that you've seen so many times you know all the words, all the songs etc?

Some of my faourites are 101 Dalmations (the cartoon, I've lost count but I'm sure it's more than 150!), Aladdin (I know almost every word off by heart, every song, and I can imitate almost all of the character's voices ), Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan...

It'll be interesting to see some of the responses

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I have seen every episode of the Simpsons and Seinfeld twice. I have easily seen Starship Troopers and Blade over 25 times each. Mortal Kombat a few dozen times.

Predator
Commando
Back to the Future
Karate Kid
Full Metal Jacket

There are plenty more but it's getting late over here and I'm tired.

I also rarely see a new episode of The Simpsons. Seen every episode of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and most of the old Peter Engels programs (Saved by the Bell, California Dreams etc.).

Radioactive Spider Blood
Airplane. And it seems like every episode of the Simpsons, but occasionally I see a new one. As for Airplane, its easily my favorite movie of all time.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

i cant tell you how many times ive watched Orgazmo, Blade (one), Rush Hour (both of em). Of course i watch them just to the point where im ALMOST sick of them and than i stop for about a month or so than i watch them all over again.

Jurassic Park constantly
Surf Ninjas all the time
Back to the Future 1, 2, or 3 everytime i was sick from school
And all those adam sandler movies (i.e. Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison)
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Casablanca, BladeRunner, The Graduate, Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, His Girl Friday, Bringing Up Baby, After Hours, Taxi Driver, GoodFellas, North by Northwest, Miller's Crossing, Young Frankenstein, Jaws, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Clean & Sober, Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid....

There are lots and lots of movies I've seen around the fifty times range, and hundreds I've seen around twenty-five times, but those I listed above I feel safe in saying I've likely seen over a hundred times. Literally.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Jesus... I love to watch my favorite movies over and over, but for me over and over is like... 12 times... Here are some movies I've watched anywhere from 7 to 15 times.

Star Wars
The Empire Strikes Back
Instinct
The Terminator
Beverly Hills Cop
Jaws
The Sting
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

The Future Ed Wood
back to the future
all the star wars
transformers the movie

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Gremlins I've seen more times than I care to count, The Muppet Movie I must have watched about 100 or so, I know all the dialogue, I saw Batman more times than should be legally allowed, I have watched Saving Private Ryan so many times, I no longer want to see it ever again, and it's still one of my favorites, Superman the Movie I have watched endlessly ever since I was a kid (My mother didn't let me see it in theaters when it came out because I was only 4, so when it came on television I watched it every single time it aired, and I own the DVD) and I watched it again this morning, and I've seen the original 3 Star wars films so many times that I'm sick of them and never want to even look at the cases for the movies!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

orgazmo

terror firmer

south park (towlie episode)

shawshank redemption

spawn

jerry maguire

cannibal the musical

baseketball

Ren & Stimpy
Angry Beavers
Simpsons
Futurama
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1

On Noggin, they play Ren & Stimpy and Angry Beavers .
BTW, Noggin is usually on channel 126.

21st century digital boy
I've watched Reservoir Dogs hundreds of times, untill I knew most of the dialogue! The same with Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. I can still quote huge chunks of that one...

Did you know that they're going to make new Ren and Stimpy shows next year, and maybe a TV movie? My brother told me that. All I can say is Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I watch Empire Records on a daily basis, for some reason it makes me forget my troubles, and really feel good.

I have seen the Dark Crystal a million times, the same for The Lost Boys, and Monster Squad.

The Fat of the Mailbox
Titanic!!! RJust Kidden!!!!!!

When I was really little I loved Bugs Bunny to death. I always rented this short BB movie until mom my told me to get something else.

Then I moved on to Ren and Stimpy, the greatest cartoon ever if you ask me. My mom made me stop watching it for a while becuase she though it was making me a behave badly.

I also have fond memories of Bevis and Butthead as I was growing up, of course my mother didn't want me watching it, so I had to do it in secret.

-- as for movies ive seen lotr 11 times AT the movies and sincec agust 6th i have probally seen it ~45 times.!. some days im just so boreed and have nothing to do so i watch it over and over memorizing it scene for scene!!!( sad eh?? ) --

Empire records and Home Alone are the two that really spring to mind. I loved Home Alne when i was a kid and Empire records is just sheer goodness

OHMIGOD and the Goonies.....and the Labryinth....most of the classic childhood movies really