Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

Michael Bay film

I suspect we'll all be if he actually remakes The Birds...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
What film is that, Adi? I wish to see it...

Originally Posted by Sedai

Pedro Almodóvar's Todo Sobre Mi Madre - All About My Mother (1999).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Armageddon didn't affect me much, but I got a little choked up in Deep Impact.
I much prefer Armagedon than Deep Impact...They should have died, all of them!! now that will make an environment. right hehehehe

I much prefer Armagedon than Deep Impact...They should have died, all of them!! now that will make an environment. right hehehehe
yeah..I agree with you..Armageddon is much better!

Yeah same here it was Armagedon, the last part made me cry
when Bruce Willis sacrifice his life instead of his daughter's
fiancee , Pearl Harbor and Forest Gump those really made
me cry

Yup, and the song is Tajabone by Ismael Lo, probably the most melancholic piece of music I've ever heard...
I love the background music.

I'll see this and raise you a "what's going on in this scene?" I only speak two languages and one of them is pig-latin.

Anyway, I've only ever shed a tear once over a movie and that was when Shaun's mother was infected in Shaun of the Dead.

Actually, tell a lie. I also had a sobbing fit when Johnny Five was beaten almost to death by street toughs in Short Circuit 2.

It was like Clockwork Orange for kids.

I must admit before i ever got with my Ex-girlfriend i had never cried at all at any movies, but some how now i usually fill up not actually cry but fill up when ever i see a sad movie, when the music kicks in on a sad movie something happens to me and i become all emotional,
WARNING: "Independance Day and Click" spoilers below
such things as Independance Day when the little girl says "Is mommy sleeping now" and he replies "Ye, mommys sleeping now" suddenly the music kicks in and i fill up, Other films such as Click where Adam Sandler lies dying in the middle of the road and he tells everyone how to be.
I must admit tho i feel a lot better after a good cry

I'll see this and raise you a "what's going on in this scene?" I only speak two languages and one of them is pig-latin.
Manuela is going back to Barcelona to find the father of her son (who recently died in a car crash), Lola - a transvestite junkie. Seventeen years ago she made the same trip, only from Barcelona to Madrid running away from him, while pregnant with Esteban.

Not much happens in the scene, it's just the combination of Manuela's overwhelming sadness, revisiting the past, nighttime and the music that absolutely killed me the first time I saw it, and continues to give me goosebumps every time.

Movie Forums Critic
yup i cried during , the notebook film and titanic a very lovely story... )

I cried at the end of Antwone Fisher

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
i cry at the end of T2

i find it really moving

I'm a big cry baby when it comes to movies and shows.

The most recent I cried at was The Mist.

I cried at the end of The Deer Hunter.

WARNING: "The Deer Hunter" spoilers below
I cried at the end where Nick dies by shooting himself and Michael holds him crying.

I cried when i watched A Walk to Remember. that was it :d