2016 in Film

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
Ouija is great

Underworld 5

Star Wars: Rogue One

Gambit :-)

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Along with Star Wars (technically 2015 but late enough in the year) and the DC movies... I'm actually looking forward to TMNT 2.

Yeah, I liked the first one
Also looking forward to Bebop and Rocksteady with a new actor as Shredder.

I think they may be using the Oroku Nagi and Oroku Saki storyline with it tbh.
Shredder in TMNT was only referred to as Shredder, and never as Nagi or Saki. I think they may make the original Shredder as Oroku Nagi.
Anyone who knows the original story of TMNT will know it was Nagi's death that drove Saki to fight wit the Turtles and Splinter (this version of the story was dropped from the cartoons and the 1990 movie, Nagi was never even mentioned).

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
There are other movies coming out next year Blue. Pick some you think will be good and share.

I haven't seen the first Ouija yet but it seems like something that I might like so I stuck the other on there.

(sidebar) STOP LAUGHING AT MY MOVIES!

Black Mass & The Hateful Eight are the only movies I'm excited for, technically they are in 2015 though so that means there's no movies i'm excited for so far from 2016.

Star Wars Episode 7 and BvS i'm not excited for, i'm simply very curious to see what happens, but I'm not jumping up and down for them as I'm not a huge/die-hard fan of either, but the trailers have me intrigued a little bit and I'll obviously be watching both.

I think the Star Wars anthology films (Rogue One, etc) are a complete waste of time/money to be perfectly honest and are clearly solely only money grabs. Star Wars Episode 7, 8, 9 may be money grabs (As every movie is) but at least they are moving the story FORWARD. We seriously don't need a movie about the death star plans, Han Solo and Boba Fett, etc. IMO

i cant wait for captain america civil war

Deadpool will transcend modern cinema
Won't hold my breath but batman v superman is looking better than I feared
Civil War will still be better bc marvel always > DC
apocalypse Is pre-sold bc it stars my future wife
Have a passing interest in finding dory but may not see it IMMEDIATELY my cousin is getting married OW anyway
Inindependence day 2 can in the words of the television icon that inspired my username SUCK MY BALLS
As can the Ghostbusters reboot (not bc it's women but bc it's a reboot of a classic that shouldn't be touched)
I fear for star trek beyond w/o Abrams but I'll be there
Suicide squad looks the ****
Gambit......no comment
Inferno: loved the others so I'll be there
Dr strange: not a character I know much about but hail marvel
Rouge one: **** yeah
Passengers:my future wife teaming with starlord how can I say no

I only go to the movies once or twice a year if I'm lucky, so I guess It'll be for Deadpool and Suicide Squad - excited for both!

Lots of other great stuff coming this year, though.

The Conjuring 2: The Enfield Poltergeist.

They're seriously making a second Ouija? Did anybody even like the first one?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Wow, I'm not even half way through watching the films I wanted to see for 2015 yet!

The only comic book action sequel I am bothered about in advance is X Men Apocalypse. And that is with as much trepidation as excitement at this point.

La La Land comes out next summer. Damien Chazelle (Whiplash director) teaming up with JK Simmons again in another music movie. I'm interested.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I did
Can I ask why? I found it extremely generic and not very scary.

Yes to Star Wars, X Men, Batman v Superman, Ghostbusters, Suicide Squad, X Men Apolcalypse

Maybe Captain America, Independence Day Resurgence

No Turtles Movie

March 25 - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
May 6 - Captain America: Civil War
May 27 - X-Men: Apocalypse
Feb 12 - Deadpool
Feb 19 - Barbershop 3 (I like these movies, no idea)
March 18 - Allegiant Part 1
June 24 - Independence Day: Resurgence
July 15 - Ghostbusters
Oct 21 - Underworld 5

I am just waiting for these movies..