why the hate for interstellar it s a solid sci fi film

→ in
Tools    

just go visit user comments on IMDb u all see what I mean.
IMDB's a troll haven and you'll find bored people there claiming anything 'sucks'. Go to the Godfather IMDB boards and there will be users there claiming the movie is garbage

Tastes are subjective, if 1 million people watched the godfather, at least tens of thousands certainly disliked it. Hence, it's not hard to find people who hated it. That applies for every movie that a large number of people watched (which means pretty much every non-amateur movie ever made).

Tastes are subjective, if 1 million people watched the godfather, at least tens of thousands certainly disliked it. Hence, it's not hard to find people who hated it. That applies for every movie that a large number of people watched (which means pretty much every non-amateur movie ever made).
i don t think anyone with a normal brain would hate the godfather, there s a reason why it s nb1 movie of all times

Welcome to the human race...
Think of it this way - even the most delicious peach in the world will still taste bad to someone who doesn't like peaches. Having or not having a "normal brain" has nothing to do with it.

As for Interstellar, I think the hate derives from it being a mawkish, derivative, and overly long film.

i don t think anyone with a normal brain would hate the godfather, there s a reason why it s nb1 movie of all times
i'm a movie producer who likes innocent young girls and hate olive oil voices and guineas charms
i have racing horses and i like there heads glued to the rest of the body
i don't like godfather, obviously i must have a defective brain

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I saw it now and thought it was pretty solid, at least on a first viewing. There is one thing in the plot I don't understand. Why is NORAD a secret place in the future? In the movie Wargames (1983), they were giving tours to tourists at Norad. So is it really that much of a secret place therefore?