🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
My #12 favorite guest star actress is:

T'Pau

Name: T'Pau
Species: Vulcan
Played by: Celia Lovsky
Episode: Amok Time

"All of Vulcan in one package."

She was great in one of the best episodes, but I don't think I've seen her in anything else.

Sounds like a good idea. I also have an idea for a game we can all play. Someone quotes someone from Star Trek and the others have to guess what episode the quote is from. Is that a lame idea or what.

That sounds like a great idea. Quotes are always fun.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
My #12 favorite guest star actress is:

T'Pau

Name: T'Pau
Species: Vulcan
Played by: Celia Lovsky
Episode: Amok Time

Good actress. She played a small role in Soylent Green.

"All of Vulcan in one package."

She was great in one of the best episodes, but I don't think I've seen her in anything else.
I loved her as the Vulcan high priestess/leader. I was so disappointed when we see T'Pau again in STTMP and it's a different actress with way too much lip gloss I've seen her in Soylent Green. Maybe some other things.

My #12 favorite guest star actror is:

Ruk

Name: Ruk
Species: Android
Played by: Ted Cassidy
Episode: What Are Little Girls Made Of?

I didn't find out until recently that he also did a lot of voice acting. That's kind of strange when you realize that he's best known as Lurch on "The Addams Family".

My #12 favorite guest star actror is:

Ruk

Name: Ruk
Species: Android
Played by: Ted Cassidy
Episode: What Are Little Girls Made Of?
Ah Lurch. He played the voice over in the opening title of each episode of The Incredible Hulk.

Sounds like a good idea. I also have an idea for a game we can all play. Someone quotes someone from Star Trek and the others have to guess what episode the quote is from. Is that a lame idea or what.
I like it, good idea! and btw thanks for making this thread and keeping it going

I didn't find out until recently that he also did a lot of voice acting. That's kind of strange when you realize that he's best known as Lurch on "The Addams Family".
I should watch The Addams Family, I was always more a Munsters fan.

Oh damn! that was a hard one. But now I can see his face in that episode.
It doesn't matter who I think you are. Your problem is who does Wyatt Earp think you are.

This is Charles Seel

Charles Seel as Ed the bartender

Spectre of the Gun

I never would have gotten him. What are the first set of pictures from?

It's weird that he looks more like John Mahoney in those pictures than himself in the "Star Trek" pictures.

I never would have gotten him. What are the first set of pictures from?

It's weird that he looks more like John Mahoney in those pictures than himself in the "Star Trek" pictures.
They're from a 70s scifi horror movie called Sssssss.

I only have a normal fear of snakes, but I have a terrible fear of spiders that's so bad that I can't even look at pictures of spiders without having a panic attack.
I did have a fear of snakes on one particular occasion when they infiltrated the basement at my parent's house where I used to sleep.